- VS Angel Josephine Skriver Is Engaged to Alexander DeLeon!
- Alex DeLeon Talks Love Song Inspired by His Victoria's Secret Angel Fiancée Josephine Skriver
- Victoria’s Secret model Josephine Skriver gets engaged to boyfriend Alex DeLeon under Northern Lights
- Josephine Skriver on her special moment with the Danish royals
- Victoria’s Secret Angels vacation in Thailand after annual fashion show
- Exclusive: Newest Victoria’s Secret Angel, Josephine Skriver, Reveals Show Look
- 'That Gave Me Goose Bumps': Victoria's Secret Angels Discuss Shanghai Fashion Show
- All The Victoria's Secret Angels Were In Vegas This Weekend & We're Not Jealous At All
- Victoria's Secret Angel Josephine Skriver Gets Engaged Under the Northern Lights: See Her Ring!
- Josephine Skriver Is Engaged and Her Proposal Was Insanely Romantic
Josphine Skriver is engaged to her boyfriend Alex DeLeon, a singer-songwriter also known as Bohnes. The Victoria’s Secret Angel made the announcement on Instagram this morning, sharing photos from her future husband’s picturesque proposal in Finland under the northern lights.
It turns out DeLeon took Skriver up to Finland to see the northern lights, one of the items on her bucket list, the Angel explained in her post. The proposal took place on November 23rd, the anniversary of when DeLeon released his song “Aurora Borealis” (another name for the northern lights), his first-ever composition about Skriver. Plus, 23 is the model’s lucky number.
The romantic details continue: DeLeon had a bonfire built in the middle of a frozen lake, there was a full moon, there was even some hot cocoa prepared for the couple.
DeLeon and Skriver in May 2017
“Sometimes the universe just chooses to leave you speechless!!!” Skriver recalled in her Instagram post. “That was when @bohnes looked over at me. When he got down on one knee and asked me to be his forever.. I have never been more sure about anything in my life.”
The photos show the couple bundled up in wintery apparel surrounded by ice and snowy mountains. Skriver went for a bright look in a neon orange parka and beanie, but her emerald-cut diamond engagement ring was hard to miss.
DeLeon also shared a closeup of the sparkler on his own Instagram account.