- As Broadway pauses, Jordan Fisher of ‘Dear Evan Hansen’ turns to songwriting and gaming
- Jordan Fisher Says Staying Home Is a 'Blessing in Disguise' During Billboard Live At-Home Concert
- VIDEO: DEAR EVAN HANSEN's Jordan Fisher Shares His Proposal Story
- For the Asking, Quarantine-Approved Dates
- Jordan Fisher Shares His Adorable Proposal Story!
- Jordan Fisher
- Jordan Fisher Is Our Wholesome New Heartthrob
- Movies on TV this week: April 5: 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'
- Evansville teen with Down syndrome to receive new trike after old one stolen, then found
- What does enforcement of the state's stay-at-home order in the Evansville area look like?
Jordan Fisher is off the market!
On Wednesday, the 25-year-old Dancing With the Stars winner took to social media to share the happy news that he’s engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Ellie Woods. In a minute-long clip of the proposal, which took place earlier this month, Fisher and Woods are seen walking up to the spot of the surprise proposal, which was set up with flowers and a ring.
Woods is visibly shocked when she spots the ring, but Fisher sweetly holds her hand and pulls her along so he can pop the question. The Rent Live! star hugs his girl, grabs the ring and gets down on one knee as he talks to his soon-to-be fiancée. She quickly says yes and leans down to kiss Fisher.
The touching video ends with Woods spotting her family and friends behind them who clap and pop champagne in excitement for their engagement.
“5/20/19 – I asked my best friend a question, and she said YES. I love you so much, Ellie,” Fisher captioned the clip. ”Can’t wait to make you my wife MY WIFE.