- Jordan Fisher Drops New Music Video For 'Walking On The Ceiling'
- The Latest in Jordan Fisher
- Jordan Fisher Is Our Wholesome New Heartthrob
- Coast Guard alters training for incoming class due to virus
- Ola Jordan looks radiant as she shares adorable series of snaps with her smiling daughter Ella
- The Adolphus Hotel: Named for Beer Brewing Founder
- Movies on TV this week: ‘The Seventh Seal’ on TCM
- Ellie Weise: Focusing on what we can control
- Jackson High School second semester
- Jordan Peele donates $1 million across five organizations devoted to helping the black community
Jordan Fisher is off the market!
On Wednesday, the 25-year-old Dancing With the Stars winner took to social media to share the happy news that he’s engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Ellie Woods. In a minute-long clip of the proposal, which took place earlier this month, Fisher and Woods are seen walking up to the spot of the surprise proposal, which was set up with flowers and a ring.
Woods is visibly shocked when she spots the ring, but Fisher sweetly holds her hand and pulls her along so he can pop the question. The Rent Live! star hugs his girl, grabs the ring and gets down on one knee as he talks to his soon-to-be fiancée. She quickly says yes and leans down to kiss Fisher.
The touching video ends with Woods spotting her family and friends behind them who clap and pop champagne in excitement for their engagement.
“5/20/19 – I asked my best friend a question, and she said YES. I love you so much, Ellie,” Fisher captioned the clip. ”Can’t wait to make you my wife MY WIFE.