- Ndamukong Suh and Katya Leick Engaged in France
- Ndamukong Suh proposes to girlfriend after Buccaneers deal
- Ndamukong Suh proposes before French Open, 'very excited' to play with Buccaneers
- Newly engaged Ndamukong Suh hopes he can push the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ‘over the top’ in 2019
- Katya Leick, Ndamukong Suh’s Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Ndamukong Suh 'Very Excited' to Get Buccaneers into a 'Winning Situation'
- Big week for Ndamukong Suh includes not only joining Bucs, but getting engaged
- Love hold: NFL's Ndamukong Suh hits French Open after Paris proposal
- Lolo Jones and Ndamukong Suh? (Lolo Says No)
- Ndamukong Suh’s Parents, Michael & Bernadette, Gave Son ‘Self-Awareness’
Ndamukong Suh is entering a new era in his life, and we’re not talking about his decision to sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in free agency. While on vacation in France with girlfriend Katya Leick, he popped the question and she said yes.Suh announced this momentous occasion on his Instagram page.
The happy couple also took in some world-class tennis at Roland Garros while in France.
Love is certainly in the air around the NFL. Houston Texans superstar J.J. Watt also got engaged to his girlfriend of two years, Kealia Ohai, while they vacationed.