‘Revenge”s Emily VanCamp Weds Josh Bowman In Bahamas Ceremony
By Aynslee Darmon.
- Emily VanCamp on her new show and engagement to ‘Revenge’ co-star
- 'Revenge' Co-Stars Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman Are Engaged
- Emily VanCamp Admits the TV Death of Her Real-Life Boyfriend Was "Brutal and Awful"
- Emily VanCamp Engaged to Former Revenge Costar Josh Bowman
- 2020-2021 TV season: The ultimate guide to what’s been renewed, and what’s been canceled
- Josh Bowman takes on Teabag Challenge to support the NHS
- If You Ask Me: The Last Quarantine Think Piece
- FOX Renews LAST MAN STANDING and THE RESIDENT
- Emily VanCamp and Joshua Bowman Show Off Their Beach Bods
- All the new shows you can watch on Disney Plus — from 'The Mandalorian' to new Pixar shorts
Ahead of their wedding, VanCamp posted some tropical photos of her and her British husband-to-be to her socials.
Ashley Madekwe, who starred alongside the newlyweds in the series, documented the festivities on Instagram, including a few beach snapshots.
VanCamp and Bowman, 30, have been dating since 2012, a year after “Revenge” started.
The couple got engaged in 2017. “He did good,” the actress told Entertainment Tonight of the proposal. “It was in a forest. We were in nature on a hike kind of doing what we do, it was very, sort of, us. So yeah, it was great, beautiful.”