‘Revenge”s Emily VanCamp Weds Josh Bowman In Bahamas Ceremony
By Aynslee Darmon.
- Newlyweds Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman Share a Kiss During Honeymoon
- 'Revenge' Stars Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman Tie the Knot
- Revenge’s Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman Enjoy the Best First Days as Newlyweds: See the Photos
- Josh Bowman Talks ‘Escaping The Madhouse’
- Emily VanCamp marries ‘Revenge’ co-star Josh Bowman
- Former 'Revenge' stars Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman are married
- Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman Share Honeymoon Kisses in Miami!
- Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman wedding: The former Revenge couple got married in real life
- Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman Marry in the Bahamas
- Former 'Revenge' stars Emily VanCamp, Josh Bowman marry
Canadian-born VanCamp’s rep confirmed the nuptials and told us the bride wore a stunning Lela Rose wedding gown and veil with lace detailing.
The actress, 32, posted two wedding photos taken by female photographer Charlie Dailey, to her Instagram on Sunday.
The first picture was captioned: “12.15.18 .” And the second post was a thank you to their wedding guests and her dress designer: “Thank you to all of our friends and family who made their way to celebrate with us! We are eternally grateful. And to @lelarose and your incredible team for creating my dream dress… Thank you times a million
Ahead of their wedding, VanCamp posted some tropical photos of her and her British husband-to-be to her socials.
Ashley Madekwe, who starred alongside the newlyweds in the series, documented the festivities on Instagram, including a few beach snapshots.
VanCamp and Bowman, 30, have been dating since 2012, a year after “Revenge” started.
The couple got engaged in 2017. “He did good,” the actress told Entertainment Tonight of the proposal. “It was in a forest. We were in nature on a hike kind of doing what we do, it was very, sort of, us. So yeah, it was great, beautiful.”