Tigard Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our top picks to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Tigard Oregon a place to call home is:
Click to see the articles Tigard community news articles on Hubbard Chapel
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 19.2 miles from Tigard and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Tigard to this historic chapel.
Both Hubbard Chapel and Oaks Pioneer Church offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. Both Oaks and Hubbard Chapel give that old fashion wedding experience that brides love.
Tigard Oregon Wedding News
- It's back to reality for Oregon couple married in 'Ultimate Elvis Wedding' (photos)
- Eden Anne Jones
- Heavenly Bridal Announces Special Occasion Dresses and High-End Wedding Gowns in Canby, OR
- Living Here Briefs
- Gay couple refused wedding cake find public support, as does baker
- Kettles — Cleaver wedding
- DR. ANGELA HAHN, SCOTT SLOAN MARRIED IN OREGON
- Wedding Announcements
Tigard Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- 19 Less-Obvious Wedding Costs to Bake Into Your Budget
- Everything You Need to Know About Bringing in Wedding Lighting
- 16 Outrageous Wedding Cakes You Won’t Believe Were Actually Served To The Guests
- How Young Is Too Young to Be in the Wedding?
- Top 10 Best Wedding Sneakers for Men & Women
- Mason Jar Mug Wedding Favors
- How to React When Your Friends Blow Off Your Wedding
- Six guests wore the same dress to this wedding. Good thing the bride laughed
- Can We Serve Alcohol at a Morning Wedding?
- Here's What Women Want You to Wear to a Wedding
Tigard Oregon Wedding Venue News.
- Dress Mountain and the Rosemary Anderson Senior Prom
- Remembering Sept. 11: Tualatin man escapes World Trade Center
- Anniversary: Jim and Patti (McQuaid) Petersen
- Maid of honor rescues drowning gosling during wedding photos
- Laura Grundhauser
- Must-try bites, sips at First Taste Oregon Jan. 27-28
- More Good Day Oregon - Features - KPTV - FOX 12
- Housing construction, permits hit record lows
- John Raymond (Jack) Sobotta
POST YOUR TIGARD WEDDING
If you would like to post your Tigard related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects:
- Lowering Weddings Costs
- Marriage proposals
- New Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Announcements
- Wedding Foods
- Wedding Planning
- Wedding Traditions
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Video’s