Silverton Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our top pick to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Silverton Oregon is:
Click to see the articles Silverton or community news articles on Hubbard Chapel
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 23 miles from Silverton and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Silverton to this historic chapel.
Silverton Oregon Wedding News
- Oregon leads the way with nation’s first openly bisexual governor
- A Gift Guide for Billionaires
- James Oliver Ohren
- A Christmas gift guide for billionaires: 12 presents for those who have it all
- What to buy a billionaire: Hamptons haven, life history or a cow
- Helen Ruth Gabriel
- Oregon teacher's climate message goes global
- Roche Diabetes Care Rallies People Across the Country to Join the #BuckOffDiabetes Campaign
- Delbert “Del” William Riley
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait (Be My Wife)”
Silverton Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Wedding: Corey Beelke and Hillary Ross
- Wedding in Paradise Is Lost, but ‘Angels’ Help After Camp Fire Devastation
- Winter wedding dress inspiration from Priyanka Chopra, Christine Lampard and more
- Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Henes
- Wedding and Engagement Announcements
- Guenther, Palaniuk wedding
- A crafty wedding in the Oregon woods costs just $7,200
- Neal McCoy to Play at Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert’s Wedding
- The Most Moving Wedding Photos of All Time
- Winter wedding inspiration from Christine Lampard, Amanda Holden and more
Silverton Oregon Wedding Venue News.
- Bayfield couple’s ‘weeds’ turn into growing hops business
- Harpists ‘bring comfort and healing’
- Stage Openings & Events Balagan’s New Works Summer Series Readings of
- Charles Richard ‘Dick’ Wilson, 81
- Helen Ruth Gabriel
- Kudos to Dotty’s for scaring big boys
- Searsucker is a compelling, unorthodox partner to its nightclub neighbor
- Margaret Ann Bauman
- Teacher's video on global warming a hit online
- Entertainment Briefs
To nominate other locations for Silverton please list the venues below.
POST YOUR SILVERTON WEDDING
If you would like to post your Silverton related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: