Silverton Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our top pick to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Silverton Oregon is:
Click to see the articles Silverton or community news articles on Hubbard Chapel
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 23 miles from Silverton and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Silverton to this historic chapel.
Silverton Oregon Wedding News
- 'Grimm' crew supports Silverton woman attacked by her dog
- Bride-to-be vanishes near Neskowin Beach
- Rhodes — McLoughlin wedding
- DID “SAINT” MARK HATFIELD WALK ON WATER?
- Would-Be Bride Swept to Sea During Proposal on Oregon Coast
- Helen Ruth Gabriel
- Garland, Van Vlack
- Many locations across the state star in films over the years
- Wedding ring found at Tigard Bellagios Pizza during remodel
Silverton Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Weekend events for Lane County and beyond, Jan. 13-14
- Wedding: Kayla Conrad and Beau Walker
- The Best Late-Night Wedding Food in Every Region
- LaVern Frances Hay
- 5 LGBT things you need to know today, Jan. 9
- Supreme Court will take case on baker who refused to sell a wedding cake to gay couple
- ‘Budtender’ serves up weed at Oregon wedding reception
- Winston Churchill in Richmond
- Couple forced to leave wedding reception early get a do-over
- Couple poses for dramatic wedding photos with blazing Oregon wildfires as backdrop before being forced to flee
Silverton Oregon Wedding Venue News.
- Gerry Frank's picks: It's apple and pear season at Mt. Hood Organic Farms
- What inspired the Oregon Garden at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show?
- Four seasons of charm at Oregon Garden
- Bayfield couple’s ‘weeds’ turn into growing hops business
- State Rep. Jaime Herrera to marry Daniel Beutler this fall
- Harpists ‘bring comfort and healing’
- Garland, Van Vlack
- Charles Richard ‘Dick’ Wilson, 81
- Vegas looks to reverse downward wedding trend
- David and Loretta Sink
To nominate other locations for Silverton please list the venues below.
POST YOUR SILVERTON WEDDING
If you would like to post your Silverton related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: