Oregon City Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our two top picks to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Oregon City Oregon the End of the Oregon Trail is:
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 16.9 miles from Oregon City and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Oregon City to this historic chapel.
The Abernathy center offers modern building for the larger wedding. Both provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Oregon City families.
Oregon City Oregon Wedding News.
- Cameras enlisted to keep night watch in little Oregon city
- Oregon City student arrested for bringing handgun to school, police say
- Oregon Rep. Pushing Bill to Address Sexual Assault in Transportation Industry Says Uber Can Do More to Prevent Attacks
- 10 Oregon landmarks built by workers during the Great Depression
- Utah vs. Oregon: How to watch, attend, stream or listen to the Pac-12 Championship Game
- Portland, the largest city in Oregon, plans to propose first facial recognition ban affecting private companies
- Portland, Oregon, police fatally shoot man near coffee shop
- Proposal Video from Couple Planning Oregon City Wedding Has People Singing Along
- College Basketball Expert Picks: Oregon-Michigan, Gonzaga-Arizona and More
- The Latest: Highway from California to Oregon to reopen
Oregon City Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Nicole and Kelbey: Creative details, personalization touch every aspect of Oregon wedding
- He crashed three weddings in one day — and had his eyes on the gifts, Oregon cops say
- A Simple, Intimate Farm Wedding in Oregon
- Real Wedding: Nicole Huynh and Kelbey Heider
- Bride scams $10,000 from wedding site — then tries it again, California officials say
- Watch: Jisshu, Subhashree burn the dance floor at June Malia’s wedding reception
- The biggest wedding food trends of 2020 include snacks from your childhood
- How I Survived Wedding Season in My First Year of Sobriety
- Wedding caterers reduce onion usage, ask hosts to revise menu
- Oregon Ducks vs. Utah Utes: Pac-12 Championship Game preview, time, TV channel, how to watch live stream online
Oregon City Oregon Wedding Venue News.
- Owner of Miss. wedding venue apologizes for rejecting interracial couple on ‘Christian belief’
- 40 Most Unique Wedding Venues Around The USA
- Tax-haven wedding venues, including Utah sites, become nightmare for retiree investors
- The 39 top rated wedding venues in Oregon, according to Yelp
- Mississippi event venue refuses to host interracial, LGBTQ weddings, citing 'Christian belief'
- The 50 Most Romantic Wedding Venues in the U.S
- Bride-to-be down cash, cake after Oregon City bakery closes
- Live music at Central Oregon clubs, theaters and other venues
- Couples planning weddings jilted by owner of Seattle event venue
- New York City weddings cost $77,000
To nominate other locations for Oregon City please list the venues below.
POST YOUR OREGON CITY WEDDING
If you would like to post your Oregon City related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: