Oregon City Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our two top picks to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Oregon City Oregon the End of the Oregon Trail is:
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 16.9 miles from Oregon City and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Oregon City to this historic chapel.
The Abernathy center offers modern building for the larger wedding. Both provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Oregon City families.
Oregon City Oregon Wedding News.
- Oregon City: 3 New Foreclosures On The Market
- Man from Oregon City transforming old shipping containers into state-of-the-art homes
- Oregon City library hosting famed Rick Bartow drawings
- Portland, Oregon: The city that doesn't work?
- Lakeridge boys swimmers race past Oregon City 116-49
- 'Disturbing' texts between Oregon police and far-right group prompt investigation
- Woman found dead off Oregon coast near Lincoln City
- Wilsonville Oregon Launches A New Tourism Campaign, Website and ‘Pocket Trip’ Visitor Guides
- Oregon City Weekly Weather Forecast
- Texts show collusion between police and right-wing extremists, Oregon official claims
Oregon City Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Redmond housing plan gets warm reception in Salem
- What Should Oregon Look Like? The Fight Over Single-Family Zoning
- Drs. Paul and Carina Mackarey
- An Event Pro's Vibrant (and Fun!) New York City Wedding
- McDaniel-Hale: Wedding event a great way to showcase Elgin and what it has to offer
- Vegan wedding dinner leaves bad taste for Twin Cities couple
- Open Weed Bar at Oregon Wedding is a Huge Hit
- Want to reserve park for your 2019 wedding? Jump into city's lottery
- This N.J. county is becoming the new destination wedding spot. What’s its secret?
- Exchanging Vows In Oregon State Penitentiary
Oregon City Oregon Wedding Venue News.
- 20 Gorgeous Nontraditional Engagement Rings That Cost Less Than $1,000
- New York City weddings cost $77,000
- Woman gets 5 days in jail in case involving 27-year-old daughter’s fatal tumble from car
- Bride-to-be down cash, cake after Oregon City bakery closes
- An empress reigns again: Woodland estate opens for weddings
- Hotel Sues Guest for Posting Scathing Review
- 15 Examples Of Anti-Gay Discrimination Conservatives Want To Preserve
- City sets up lottery for 2018 park wedding permits
- Who Walks Down The Aisle First?
- Ted Cruz Rally to Feature “SPECIAL GUESTS VICTIMIZED BY GOVERNMENT PERSECUTION”
To nominate other locations for Oregon City please list the venues below.
POST YOUR OREGON CITY WEDDING
If you would like to post your Oregon City related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: