Oregon City Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our two top picks to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Oregon City Oregon the End of the Oregon Trail is:
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 16.9 miles from Oregon City and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Oregon City to this historic chapel.
The Abernathy center offers modern building for the larger wedding. Both provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Oregon City families.
Oregon City Oregon Wedding News.
- Oregon City Mansion Overlooks West Clackamas County, River
- Beware -- new venomous spider spotted in Oregon
- Eek! Non-native venomous spider found living in Oregon
- No. 2 Oregon women's basketball schedule released
- 'We're not Portland, OR,' namesake Michigan city says after complaints roll in
- 'Guardian Angel' Helps Teen After Crash In Oregon City
- African 'Brown Widow' Spider Found in Oregon
- Coos Bay City Councilor Drew Farmer elected to League of Oregon Cities
- 2018-2019 Portland Trail Blazers Roster Preview – Duke To Rip City, Gary Trent’s NBA Journey Begins
- Route selected for Oregon Christmas tree to Capitol Hill
Oregon City Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Kansas City WR De'Anthony Thomas placed on injured reserve
- Prince Harry and Meghan expecting their 1st child
- Comedian Katt Williams jailed on assault charges in Oregon
- The 10 Best Marijuana Dispensaries in Portland, Oregon
- Man Who Stole Wedding Ring From MAX Murder Victim Back To Jail
- Our girl almost died from allergic reaction to wedding food - then we were accused of just trying to get money
- The wedding industrial complex
- ART BEAT: The Lionheart Theatre invites you to a raucous ‘wedding’
- Royal Wedding redux: This time it’s Princess Eugenie
- Off-duty Portland cops accused of tackling wedding guest, pulling down dress and ‘exposing her down to her waist’
Oregon City Oregon Wedding Venue News.
- New York City weddings cost $77,000
- Bride-to-be down cash, cake after Oregon City bakery closes
- Who Walks Down The Aisle First?
- Weed weddings no longer a pipe dream for cannabis connoisseurs
- Hotel Sues Guest for Posting Scathing Review
- Chicago is the second most expensive place to get married: survey
- Couple fined for refusing to host same-sex wedding on their farm
- 15 Examples Of Anti-Gay Discrimination Conservatives Want To Preserve
- Ted Cruz Rally to Feature “SPECIAL GUESTS VICTIMIZED BY GOVERNMENT PERSECUTION”
- Wedded: Katie Fox and Christopher DeVore got engaged with some help from Julianne Hough
To nominate other locations for Oregon City please list the venues below.
POST YOUR OREGON CITY WEDDING
If you would like to post your Oregon City related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: