Mt. Angel Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our top pick to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Mt. Angel Oregon home of the Oktoberfest is:
Click to see the articles Mt. Angel or community news articles on Hubbard Chapel
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 10.5 miles from Mt. Angel and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Mt. Angel to this historic chapel.
Mt Angel Oregon Wedding News.
- Meet the Oregon couple who has been married 77 years
- Rose City Comic Con and a Clackamas River cleanup: 5 things to do in Portland this weekend
- Margaret Ann Bauman
- Plan ahead for these events across the Northwest and B.C.: Aug. 26 edition
- Obituaries: Hinkle, Klein, McFie
- Agnes Scholastica Terhaar
- Oktoberfest comes to Sisters
- Stanley Antone Bernard
- Obituary: Berg, Anderson
- Plan ahead for these events across the Northwest and B.C.: Sept. 9 edition
Mt Angel Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Classic Brides Will Go Crazy for This Ultra-Elegant Wedding in Portland, Oregon
- Quebbeman and Brunson Wedding
- After TLC reality show 'Drag Me Down the Aisle,' Lancaster bride talks 'hilarious' drag queens, wedding details
- America’s Newest Monastic Brewery Opens in Oregon
- Jewish Wedding Ceremony
- WEDDING: Hill – Laffitte
- Wedded: Katie Fox and Christopher DeVore got engaged with some help from Julianne Hough
- How to marry family tradition with your own vision on your wedding day
- Jay McSpaden
- Father Peter Carota
Mt Angel Oregon Wedding Venue News
- Be Here Now: Weekend events for Lane County and beyond, Feb. 9-10
- Weyburn rallies together to throw wedding after one man given three months to live
- No, California won’t automatically register illegal immigrants to vote: Breaking View
- 2017 Junior World Racquetball Championship Blogs
- Be Here Now: Weekend events for Lane County and beyond, Feb. 2-3
To nominate other locations for Mt Angel please list the venues below.
POST YOUR MT. ANGEL WEDDING
If you would like to post your Mt. Angel related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: