Molalla Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our two top picks to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Molalla Oregon home of the Buckaroo Rodeo is:
Click to see the articles Molalla or community news articles on Hubbard Chapel
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 15.1 miles from Molalla and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Molalla to this historic chapel.
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look and feel where the Canby Wedding Chapel offers a architectural gem but quite small offering more limited on physical size. Both provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families.
Molalla Oregon Wedding News.
- Things to do in Oregon City, Canby, Eagle Creek and Molalla
- Slate-Pruitt wedding
- Couple aims to wed in every country with same-sex marriage
- Guenther, Palaniuk wedding
- Man reportedly holding human head stabs store clerk; mother found dead
- Mail Tribune Online
- Longtime United Methodist pastor heading to Czech Republic
- Ardis L. Ranton
- Norma Nogues
- Una Ballantyne, 94, Lewiston resident
Molalla Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Top 2018 Wedding Trends Unveiled by The Knot
- For wedding favors, personalize, localize and do it yourself
- Did Prince Harry Ban Prince Charles’ Royal Aide From Organizing His Wedding Reception?
- Wedding Bells to Ring? Say I Do With A Plan in Place
- Advice: How to make sure your feet make it through your wedding day
- What Should You Splurge On For Your 2018 Wedding?
- Record snow adds magic to Erie couple's wedding day
- Weekend events for Lane County and beyond, Jan. 13-14
- How to Photograph a Wedding Cake: Free Excerpt and Massive Discount on Fstoppers Tutorial
Molalla Oregon Wedding Venue News
- Same-sex couple in Florence alleges denial of wedding venue
- Clackamas County and Southwest Portland events: family history seminar, spring kids fest, concerts, playbills, programs
- Online comments spur venue change request for deadly North Whidbey crash trial
- Are online reviews free speech or cyberbullying? Court dives into legal fight
- San Juan Hills boosters raise $37,000 from Christmas tree sales
- Wayne Andrew Black
- 50th Anniversar:y Rodeen
- Musician strangled his pianist wife to death
- Australians endorse gay marriage, ensuring Parliament bill
- Out of town
To nominate other locations for Molalla please list the venues below.
POST YOUR MOLALLA WEDDING
If you would like to post your Molalla related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: