Keizer Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our top pick to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Keizer Oregon,located in the Willamette Valley within Marion County and is home of the volcanoes:
See the Keizer Wedding Announcements
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 18.6 miles from Keizer and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Keizer to this historic chapel.
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Keizer families.
Keizer Oregon Wedding News.
Keizer Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Win a Disney Wedding or Vow Renewal and Honeymoon from Omaze
- A Guide to Working With a Makeup Artist for Your Wedding
- 7 dishes you should never serve at your wedding, according to chefs
- Wedding: Corey Beelke and Hillary Ross
- Wedding Locations Melbourne: The Best Venues, From The Bohemian To The High-End
- This Star-Studded Indian Wedding Is an Even Bigger Event Than Priyanka & Nick's Nuptials
- Beyoncé, Bhangra and a Bill in the Millions: The Wedding That Has India Obsessed
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal wedding: Guest list, reception, security details
- Beyond The Cake: Wedding desserts trend toward fun, variety
- Plan your perfect wedding at the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Keizer Oregon Wedding Venue News
- Eclipse campout proceeds to help couple with IVF
- Milwaukee Talks: Former Summerfest director Elizabeth "Bo" Black
- Ajax 'hoping and praying' for Nouri with star youngster in intensive care
- Int'l aid groups rush to reach Nepal quake victims
- Giants spring notes: Posey gets the best of Bumgarner, Cain’s debut pushed back, etc.
- Der Rheinlander announces closure, building sold to property developer
- Koeman backs Laudrup for Ajax job
POST YOUR KEIZER WEDDING
If you would like to post your Keizer related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: