Keizer Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our top pick to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Keizer Oregon,located in the Willamette Valley within Marion County and is home of the volcanoes:
See the Keizer Wedding Announcements
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 18.6 miles from Keizer and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Keizer to this historic chapel.
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Keizer families.
Keizer Oregon Wedding News.
- Delbert Kurtz
- TV Tonight: A 'Little People, Big World' wedding; 'Oregon Lens' screens 'The Mobile Stripper'; 'Hollywood Game Night'
- Woman recalls life as a WWII-era bride
- Keizer parks welcome eclipse campers but say no to fires, lanterns and torches
- Wedding: Newport - O’Malley
- Editorials from around Oregon
- Oregon woman recalls life as a WWII-era bride
- Dept. of Revenue worker arrested in counterfeit money, meth case
- Woodburn man critically injured in wedding party disturbance
- Wedding: Moyer — Kipp
Keizer Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Couples across LI wed on 'lucky' Aug. 18, the most popular wedding date of 2018
- 13 Wedding Guest Dresses On Sale for Under $70 at Rent the Runway
- Salem Celebrates Wedding With Presiders in Ghoulish Attire
- Wediquette Wednesday: Is a post-wedding reception after-party mandatory?
- Wedding planners up against red tide, work to save couples' big day
- Cruise Line Launches Online Wedding Planner and Honeymoon Gift Registry App
- The 3 things people get wrong when buying wedding gifts, according to an expert — and how much you should actually be spending
- Millennials' preferences are leading to major changes in the wedding industry
- Florida Beach House Weddings Combine a Florida Beach Wedding with a Ready-Made Reception Venue
- Wedding postponed, Kerala groom converts venue into relief camp
Keizer Oregon Wedding Venue News
- Gov. Brown: Oregon is ready for the eclipse
- Old Timers Bowling Tournament: Roll down memory lanes
- Ajax midfielder Nouri remains in induced coma
- Courts attacking marriage
- Rescuers struggle to reach Nepal villages as death toll tops 3,800
- Giants spring notes: Posey gets the best of Bumgarner, Cain’s debut pushed back, etc.
- Der Rheinlander announces closure, building sold to property developer
- Fireworks, music, Jaialdi and more: Your big July calendar
- Would you support a nationwide smoking ban?
POST YOUR KEIZER WEDDING
If you would like to post your Keizer related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: