Brooks Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue
Our top pick to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Brooks Oregon founded it’s post office was established 1871.
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 13.5 miles from Brooks and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Brooks to this historic chapel.
Brooks Oregon Wedding News.
- Mother wows her two sons with dramatic transformation in ambush makeover
- Canby wine, food and brew fest, concerts, farmers markets: Oregon City, Canby, Beavercreek events
- See What These Neighbors Did After They Found Mysterious Century-Old Family Photos on the Street
- Love Story: Not Interested In Dating At First, This Soldier Changes Course
- King 50th wedding anniversary
- Maryann Phillips
- Shiba rescue to host picnic and ‘wedding’ to fund critical medical care
- Will My Brother’s Keeper Hurt the Ferguson Movement?
- OCHS begins new era in theater with 'Drowsy Chaperone'
- This week in odd news: Pizza stalker and the stolen thumb
Brooks Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Wedding: Taylor Rodby and Kyle Klinski
- Oregon wedding and reception last August was a big Shigella event
- 'Budtender' Serves Up Weed at Oregon Wedding Reception
- Wedding: Villalpando — Brooks
- This Chic Pair Hosted the Very First Wedding at One of Charleston's Prettiest Venues
- Supreme Court passes on case involving baker who refused to make wedding cake for same-sex couple
- Wedding: Delaney Walnofer and Cullen Dallas
- Oregon newlyweds offer weed bar at their wedding
- Want a ‘Cannabis Bar’ at Your Wedding? Here’s How One Planner Pulled It Off
- 9 beautiful places to get married in Oregon
Brooks Oregon Wedding Venue News.
- Roaming Charges: Seeing John Berger
- Live music at Central Oregon clubs, theaters, other venues
- Performers Took Broadway Musicals to the Streets During the N.Y.C. Blackout — Watch
- Oregon wedding venue expanding to include outdoor excursions
- Oregon’s state workers could get raises of up to 15% over 2 years: Morning Briefing for Thursday, July 18
- Oregon Garden offers dream wedding venue
- Lesbian couple in Oregon says venue canceled their wedding because they were gay
- Five flamingo chicks take first their steps at Oregon Zoo in adorable video
- The 50 Most Romantic Wedding Venues in the U.S.
- Eco-Friendly Wedding Series No. 4: Green Wedding Venues
To nominate other locations for Brooks please list the venues below.
POST YOUR BROOKS WEDDING
If you would like to post your Brooks related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects: