Aurora Intimate Wedding and Reception Venue.
Our top pick to locate a intimate and historic Wedding around Aurora Oregon Established in 1856 – National Historic District is:
Click to see Aurora community news articles on Hubbard Chapel
Hubbard Chapel offer more of a traditional heartfelt look plus it provide an opulent backdrop and our convent for both Portland and Salem families. It’s only about 4.8 miles from Donald and they provide a clean affordable historic environment that is very memorable in that traditional wedding chapel style. Having the larger capabilities of providing both the wedding chapel and reception / banquet rooms at the same location greatly reducing everyone’s commute time especially if you select separate locations, not to mention the big cost savings, this gives everyone much more time to celebrate your wedding and less cost and headaches for you. Hubbard Chapel is a lovely historic church with a rich history. We welcome the citizens of Donald to this historic chapel.
Aurora Oregon Wedding News.
- Speak Out: Kudos for ruling on cake for same-sex wedding
- Oregon Christian Cake Baker Loses Appeal in Same-Sex Case
- School spirit: Galegher an ambassador for the Dragons on and off the court
- CPYB returns to the stage with 'Sleeping Beauty'
- Jeanne CORSON
- Jean R. Worthley, host of popular MPT nature show in the 1970s
- Tearful President Obama On Newtown School Massacre: ‘Our Hearts Are Broken’
- Curious about legal pot? Here’s how the industry is preparing for new users
- My Favorite Teacher: Stories from Celebrities and the Rest of Us
- Gladys Bakken
Aurora Oregon Wedding and Reception News.
- Salishan Resort offers $20K wedding giveaway
- Oregon wedding crasher accused of swiping gifts from 3 newlywed couples on same day
- Faletti-Byrd Wedding
- How to make your wedding cake uniquely personal
- LAPD sent 5 officers to provide security for the wedding of Wesson's son
- Oregon Couple to Rush to Bookstore Right After Wedding for Harry Potter Book Release
- Big day nears
- Watch: Blazers fans Alex and Megan Haro hold wedding reception at the Moda Center
- Guenther, Palaniuk wedding
- Celebrating the spark: Oregon wildfire provides epic wedding photo
Aurora Oregon Wedding Venue News.
To nominate other locations for Aurora please list the venues below.
POST YOUR AURORA WEDDING
If you would like to post your Aurora related weddings in our Wedding-Oregon.com blog please fill in your Wedding announcement information here and we would be pleased to post it.
You might our many articles on the following subjects:
- Lowering Weddings Costs
- Marriage proposals
- New Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Announcements
- Wedding Foods
- Wedding Planning
- Wedding Traditions
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Video’s
For Free Tour
Contact Terrie directly: (503) 767-7700
HubbardChapel on Facebook