Fox Nation Host Tomi Lahren Engaged To Brandon Fricke!
- Tomi Lahren Would Like To Speak To A Manager About The Minneapolis Protests
- 'Fox Nation:' Tomi Lahren Commends Lil Wayne's Comments On George Floyd Protests
- Did Fox News Contributor Tomi Lahren Compare Her ‘Real Hair’ to Beyoncé’s?
- Gun Control
- Nashville Pride Kicks off Monthlong Pride at Home Celebration
- ‘Mythbusters’ star Adam Savage accused of sexually assaulting younger sister as kids, which he denies
- Atlanta Police Call in Sick in Response to Garrett Rolfe Charges
- Fox News Poll: Americans split over media coverage of first lady's fashion choices
- Sean Hannity linked to 'Fox & Friends' host after secret divorce
- Mary-Kate Olsen swiftly files for divorce from Olivier Sarkozy amid court reopening
Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren may not be everyone’s favorite person but when it comes to her boyfriend Brandon Fricke, she’s apparently the love of his life!
On Saturday, Lahren shared the exciting news that she and Fricke are engaged! The 26-year-old’s boyfriend proposed to her in New York City and popped the question with a cute pear-shaped rock.
“I love you more and those are my Final Thoughts and you are my forever. 6/29/19 #Iloveyou #teamTomi #foreverandalways,” she captioned her post which included photos of her ring. Fricke also posted on IG and said, “Last night my best friend said YES! I love you @tomilahren.”
Now, as some of you may know, aside from her controversial political comments, Lahren has been known for going face-to-face with some of the biggest celebrities like, Nicki Minaj, Chelsea Handler, Cardi B, and recently The Game. Despite that, there were a few fans who took to social media to congratulate her on her engagement.