Fox Nation Host Tomi Lahren Engaged To Brandon Fricke!
- Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren is engaged
- Conservative Commentator Tomi Lahren Engaged to Soccer Player Brandon Fricke
- Brandon Fricke, Tomi Lahren’s Fiance: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren gets engaged: 'I love you more and those are my Final Thoughts'
- Tomi Lahren Engaged To Boyfriend Brandon Fricke
- Fox News host Tomi Lahren announces engagement to Brandon Fricke: 'You are my forever'
- Tomi Lahren Says Kaepernick is a 'Disgrace' to America Over Betsy Ross Nike Shoe
- Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren engaged to Brandon Fricke
- Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren engaged: 'You are my forever'
- Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren engaged to boyfriend Brandon Fricke
Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren may not be everyone’s favorite person but when it comes to her boyfriend Brandon Fricke, she’s apparently the love of his life!
On Saturday, Lahren shared the exciting news that she and Fricke are engaged! The 26-year-old’s boyfriend proposed to her in New York City and popped the question with a cute pear-shaped rock.
“I love you more and those are my Final Thoughts and you are my forever. 6/29/19 #Iloveyou #teamTomi #foreverandalways,” she captioned her post which included photos of her ring. Fricke also posted on IG and said, “Last night my best friend said YES! I love you @tomilahren.”
Now, as some of you may know, aside from her controversial political comments, Lahren has been known for going face-to-face with some of the biggest celebrities like, Nicki Minaj, Chelsea Handler, Cardi B, and recently The Game. Despite that, there were a few fans who took to social media to congratulate her on her engagement.