Tara Moore and Conny Perrin are probably the first two active players of the WTA Tour to be engaged. They met each other for the first time in a French tournament in 2011 and they will get married in Thailand next year.
- Jess Shears and Dom Lever announce they are ENGAGED... as it emerges the couple were betrothed 24 hours before THAT very flirty night with Muggy Mike
- Renewed TV Shows 2017 - These Series Will Return!
- ‘This Is Us’ Review: Even After All Those Twists, We Don’t Know What ‘This’ Is (Spoilers)
- The 10 devious new scams you've never heard of (and how to avoid them)
- Top 7 Charities That Offer Online Christmas Help for Low Income Families
‘If she’s happy, I’m happy for her‘, Perrin told New York Times. ‘I’m happy, she’s happy for me. At the end of the day, we are like a team, also.
At the end of the day, we are in a relationship, but she’s also my best friend and I’m her biggest fan.’
They often travel and pracrice together over the World, which helps them a lot to deal with the stressful life on the WTA Tour. ‘You don’t travel with a coach’, Moore said.
‘You don’t travel with your family that often. We’re really lucky that we do the same sport and have each other.’
Asked if there were ever bad Reactions from fellow colleagues, Moore replied: ‘I’ve never had a tennis player come up to me and say something negative.
They’ve all been supportive, or saying, ‘When’s the wedding — can I come?’