Tara Moore and Conny Perrin are probably the first two active players of the WTA Tour to be engaged. They met each other for the first time in a French tournament in 2011 and they will get married in Thailand next year.
- Tara Moore and Conny Perrin, two players engaged and happy
- Home team: Boys Hope Girls Hope, Titans, Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Black families encouraged to buy homes with Chinese drywall
- Black families in Tampa encouraged to buy homes marred by Chinese drywall get little help
- Toxic drywall plagues poor families
- Student News: Four Dunellen students honored by Dunellen-Green Brook Rotary Club
- All Obits - Text Only
- Woman Lives To Tell Of Attack By Derrick Todd Lee
- Update: Viewers will see Mary Winkler's interview with Oprah
‘If she’s happy, I’m happy for her‘, Perrin told New York Times. ‘I’m happy, she’s happy for me. At the end of the day, we are like a team, also.
At the end of the day, we are in a relationship, but she’s also my best friend and I’m her biggest fan.’
They often travel and pracrice together over the World, which helps them a lot to deal with the stressful life on the WTA Tour. ‘You don’t travel with a coach’, Moore said.
‘You don’t travel with your family that often. We’re really lucky that we do the same sport and have each other.’
Asked if there were ever bad Reactions from fellow colleagues, Moore replied: ‘I’ve never had a tennis player come up to me and say something negative.
They’ve all been supportive, or saying, ‘When’s the wedding — can I come?’