Homeland’ Star Rupert Friend Elopes With Aimee Mullins
Rupert Friend takes it to Instagram to reveal his secret nuptials with the Paralympic athlete on their one-month wedding anniversary.
- ‘Homeland’ Star Rupert Friend Opens Up About Eloping With Aimee Mullins: ‘It Was The Perfect Wedding’
- Rupert Friend secretly marries Aimee Mullins
- Rupert Friend: ‘Homeland’ Star Engaged To Aimee Mullins
- Homeland star Rupert Friend secretly marries Aimee Mullins and their wedding pics are adorable
- Doug Camilli: Johnny Depp, Amber Heard cooling off?
- Rupert Friend Secretly Marries Aimee Mullins!
- Aimee Mullins and Rupert Friend Are Engaged
- ‘Homeland’ actor engaged to Paralympic sprinter
- Homeland Star Rupert Friend 'Engaged'
- Rupert Friend secretly marries fiancee Aimee Mullins
Surprise! Rupert Friend is a married man. The “Homeland” actor exchanged wedding vows with Paralympic athlete Aimee Mullins in a secret ceremony on May 1, but he didn’t broke the news to his online followers until a month later.The 34-year-old actor shared on Instagram a black-and-white picture of his lovingly hugging his new wife. “Today is the one-month anniversary of being happily married to @AimeeMullins! #ilovemywife,” the newlywed wrote in the caption.His wife took it to her own IG page to give more details on their big day, “The 1st of May was a gorgeous rainy day with (The Most Reverend!) @eatkinsdiet as our Officiant (The Most Divine) @betonyvernon as our Witness. An elopement in the field got moved into the compost shed. Our kind of magical day.”