Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci tie the knot in romantic wedding ceremony after dating for EIGHT years
After dating for six years and a two-year engagement, actors Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci married on Saturday.
The Canadian-born couple celebrated with a romantic wedding ceremony as they tied the knot in front of their closest friends and family, according to Us Weekly.
The 28-year-old Flash actor and the Designated Survivor actress, who turns 30 later this month, said their ‘I do’s’ in a beautiful Los Angeles downtown venue.
Wed! Actors Robbie Amell, 28, and Italia Ricci, 29, got married on Saturday in downtown Los Angeles
- Italia Ricci Opens Up About 'Cinderella Wedding' to Robbie Amell
- Italia Ricci’s Bridal Beauty — Exact Wedding Hair & Makeup As She Wed Robbie Amell
- Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci: 5 Fast Facts You Need To Know
- Robbie Amell Weds Italia Ricci: 'I Dig Being an Amell'
- EXCLUSIVE: Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci Dish Wedding Details: Stephen Amell's Daughter to be a Flower Girl!
- Robbie Amell Talks Wedding To Italia Ricci: 'She Freaked Out Over Victor Garber Coming'
- Robbie Amell And Italia Ricci Have Officially Tied The Knot
- Italia Ricci's Bachelorette Party Included a Pantsless Butler!
- Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Chase Each Other Down The Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet In A Flash
- Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci: The Pictures You Need To See
In a snap obtained by UsWeekly Italia was seen looking exquisite as she walked down the aisle in a strapless Rosa Clará bridal gown with jewel and beaded embellishments throughout.
Robbie looked dapper and was polished to perfection in a Samuelsohn tuxedo and Tod’s dress shoes.
The Tomorrow People actor beamed while gazing at his beautiful bride.
The couple celebrated their special day in front of guests including A-listers Kiefer Sutherland, Victor Garber, and Carlos and Alexa PenaVega.
Italia and Robbie began dating in June 2008 until the handsome actor finally popped the question in August 2014.
‘She said yes!!!… I think. I can’t really be sure,’ the actor captioned an Instagram photo he posted of the two kissing. ‘I’m going marry my best friend. @italiaricci.’
‘She said yes!’: Robbie popped the question in August 2014 after dating Italia for six years as he shared the news with a sweet Instagram snapshot
Shortly after their engagement Robbie spoke at a red carpet event about what the couple plans on after their wedding.
‘Hopefully children will be something we will be thinking about in the near future,’ he gushed.
Last month the couple stunned in their feature cover issue for Regard magazine.
They posed in several gorgeous black and white snapshots by photographer Dimitry Loiseau and celebrity wardrobe stylist AmbiKa Sanjana.
‘Hopefully children’: Robbie admitted that he will be ‘thinking about children in the near future’ at a red carpet event shortly after his engagement