Ray J and Princess Love Share Details of Their Upcoming Wedding – and a First Look at Their Invitation!
- Ray J and Princess Love Are Married
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Stars Princess Love And Ray J Almost Didn’t Get Married On Season 3 Finale [RECAP]
- Brandy Kills Ray J and Princess Love's Wedding First Dance SongI!
- Ray J And Princess Love 2016: Inside Reality Star's Bridal Shower
- Ray J Confirms Engagement to Princess Love
- Love And Hip Hop Hollywood stars Ray J and Princess Love get married
- The Tea: Ray J and Princess Were Pretty Over the Cameras Following Them Around at Their Wedding
- Ray J Marries Princess Love
- ‘Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood’ stars Ray J and Princess Love are married
“She is the most important person to me,” Ray J said in a statement to PEOPLE. “We are really in a good place. Princess and I are looking forward to having children and building our family.”
Ray J, 35, proposed to Love, 31, with an 8-carat halo diamond last December on a private tarmac in front of family and friends.
The upcoming nuptials, planned by Diann Valentine, will be broadcast on VH1. The new season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood premieres in August.