Ray J and Princess Love Share Details of Their Upcoming Wedding – and a First Look at Their Invitation!
- Princess Love is NOT Leaving 'Love & Hip Hop,' She's Starring in New Promo
- Ray J’s Wife Princess Love Felt ‘Disrespected’ By Kim K Sex Tape Joke At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Princess Love Flips Off Camera After Reference To Ray J & Kim Kardashian Sex Tape
- Ray J’s Wife Princess Love Flips Off Camera After Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Joke at 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Ray J’s wife is not impressed as MTV Awards host cracks joke about Kim Kardashian sex tape
- Ray J's wife flips off the camera as Zachary Levi makes Kim Kardashian sex tape joke
- The MTV Movie and TV Awards host made a joke about Ray J's sex tape with Kim Kardashian, and viewers are losing it
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Zachary Levi Shares Throwback Pictures of Stars, Takes Jab at Ray J
- Jordyn Woods hangs out with Kim Kardashian’s ex Ray J as she moves on from ‘cheating’ drama
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2019: Ray J’s Wife Reacts to Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Joke by Flipping Off the Camera
“She is the most important person to me,” Ray J said in a statement to PEOPLE. “We are really in a good place. Princess and I are looking forward to having children and building our family.”
Ray J, 35, proposed to Love, 31, with an 8-carat halo diamond last December on a private tarmac in front of family and friends.
The upcoming nuptials, planned by Diann Valentine, will be broadcast on VH1. The new season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood premieres in August.