Prince Harry receives Queen Elizabeth’s blessing to marry Meghan Markle.
Queen Elizabeth has been reported to have given her blessing to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for an engagement and their upcoming wedding. This news has been triggered more with the speculation that Prince William issued a statement supporting the said couple.
- Britons wish Prince Harry was SINGLE: UK votes against Meghan Markle in shock poll
- Who Will Sing at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Wedding Reception?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle step out for first joint royal event
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte Will Have This Role in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Wedding
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Wedding Journey Is Easier Than King Edward VIII's
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reportedly plan pre-wedding vacation after Queen's Christmas
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: So many options for wedding performers
- Bets being taken on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding
- Here's Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding Will Have Two Cakes
- Prince Harry Asks Prince William To Be His Best Man In Wedding To Meghan Markle — & For His Niece & Nephew To Play A Role!
In a report published by Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Prince William released a statement regarding Prince Harry and his relationship with actress, Meghan Markle. This is very unusual as William has never given any remark on Harry’s love life.
The Duke of Cambridge issued a statement on November 26 that reads, “The Duke of Cambridge absolutely understands the situation concerning privacy and supports the need for Prince Harry to support those closest to him.”
Though Meghan Marklehas not been directly addressed in the said statement, one can only infer that William is actually referring to Harry’s girlfriend, Meghan Markle. He particularly mentioned, “support those closest to him.”
The report also added that Prince Harry never talked about his relationship in public and this is the first time he did this. In fact, there is a speculation that William knew of this even before Harry released the statement.
It was on November 8 when Prince Harry confirmed the relationship though his statement which was then released by the Kensington Palace. And when the actress was spotted walking to Kensington Palace, there is a rumor that she was visiting Harry and she actually met Kate Middleton and Prince William there.
Despite the rumors that Prince William and Kate Middleton are on the verge of a divorce, the Duke of Cambridge released this statement in support of his brother’s relationship with the “Suits” actress. Prince Harry considers Kate as one of his closest friends and that he often trusts the Duchess for her pieces of advice.
So, if Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement and wedding are underway because of Prince William’s statement and Queen Elizabeth’s blessing, what would Kate Middleton feelespecially on her rumoured divorce with Prince William?