Prince Harry receives Queen Elizabeth’s blessing to marry Meghan Markle.
Queen Elizabeth has been reported to have given her blessing to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for an engagement and their upcoming wedding. This news has been triggered more with the speculation that Prince William issued a statement supporting the said couple.
- Meghan's father says UK's Prince Harry told him to 'give Donald Trump a chance'
- Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in pictures
- PHOTOS: Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle in wedding watched by millions
- Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle in fairytale Windsor wedding
- A Royal Wedding: Meghan and Harry
- Royal Wedding: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Marry in Windsor
- Royal Wedding Latest: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Leave for Their Reception at Frogmore House
- Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle in stunning ceremony
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- See Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Official Wedding Portraits
In a report published by Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Prince William released a statement regarding Prince Harry and his relationship with actress, Meghan Markle. This is very unusual as William has never given any remark on Harry’s love life.
The Duke of Cambridge issued a statement on November 26 that reads, “The Duke of Cambridge absolutely understands the situation concerning privacy and supports the need for Prince Harry to support those closest to him.”
Though Meghan Marklehas not been directly addressed in the said statement, one can only infer that William is actually referring to Harry’s girlfriend, Meghan Markle. He particularly mentioned, “support those closest to him.”
The report also added that Prince Harry never talked about his relationship in public and this is the first time he did this. In fact, there is a speculation that William knew of this even before Harry released the statement.
It was on November 8 when Prince Harry confirmed the relationship though his statement which was then released by the Kensington Palace. And when the actress was spotted walking to Kensington Palace, there is a rumor that she was visiting Harry and she actually met Kate Middleton and Prince William there.
Despite the rumors that Prince William and Kate Middleton are on the verge of a divorce, the Duke of Cambridge released this statement in support of his brother’s relationship with the “Suits” actress. Prince Harry considers Kate as one of his closest friends and that he often trusts the Duchess for her pieces of advice.
So, if Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement and wedding are underway because of Prince William’s statement and Queen Elizabeth’s blessing, what would Kate Middleton feelespecially on her rumoured divorce with Prince William?