- Mendoza and Rossi WeddingAffordable Dream Wedding at Hubbard Chapel Are pleased to announce the engagement of Eduardo and Nichole residing in Grand Ronde […]
- Trollinger and MacFawn WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Is pleased to announce the engagement of Thomas and Ashleigh residing in Salem […]
- Wedding Long and Nimon-TokiAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel is pleased to announce the engagement of Craig and Jen residing in Portland […]
- Manor and Banta WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Is pleased to announce the engagement of Caitein and Kelly residing in Tualatin […]
- Roobish and Kempfer WeddingAffordable Dream Wedding at Hubbard Chapel We are very excited for Cole and Korisa Wedding tomorrow Best wishes and Congrats […]
- Strauslin and Hortsch WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel We are so happy to be the venue for Tyler and Jennifer Best wishes to you both […]
- Mahony and Green WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Congrats to Thomas and Jenny Thank you so much for having our Hubbard Chapel Be your venue for your wedding. We feel so blessed. […]
- Barlow and Hansen WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Are very excited to be the venue for Alissa and Kevin Wedding today. Best wishes and congrats […]
- Gomez and Sanchez WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel is honored to be the venue for your wedding today Congrats and best wishes […]
- Wright and Slay engagementAffordable Dream Weddings is pleased to announce the engagement of Austen and Tiffay […]
- Mendoza and Rossi Wedding
- Dennis Schroder engagement Ellen with Wedding to follow.
- Jalen Rose and Molly Qerim Wedding
- Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson wedding plans
- Ellie Goulding and Casper Jopling to wed
- Cheryl Burke and Matthew Lawrence Wedding
- Kate Lindsey and Branden Bowen Wedding
- Baker Mayfield and Emily Wilkinson wedding to come.
- Gina Rodriguez and Joe LoCicero soon to have a wedding
- Taraji P. Henson and Kelvin Hayden to wed
- Hannah Hart and Ella Mielniczenko to have a wedding
- Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner to wed
- Pusha T Marries and Virginia Williams Wedding
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Just Made a Big Announcement About Their Royal Wedding!
- Kit Harington and Rose Leslie look happpy after wedding
- Ellen Page and Emma Portner Wedding
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin to have wedding
- Gwyneth Paltrow set wedding to Brad Falchuk
- Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon announce Wedding
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson to wed
- Rakeem Christmas wedding with Jasmine Jordan
Pusha T Marries Virginia Williams in Star-Studded Wedding, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Pharrell Williams Attend: Photos
Pusha T is a married man! The 41-year-old rapper said “I do” to longtime love Virginia Williams on Saturday, July 21, at the Cavalier Hotel in Virginia Beach.
“We also wanted to show off Virginia Beach to friends who are coming from afar and have added Virginia flare in the details of the wedding day,” Williams said in an interview with Brides. Continue reading
Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank are expanding the guest list for their upcoming wedding!
Following in the footsteps of recent royal bride and groom, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the future newlyweds are inviting members of the public from across the U.K. for a a close-up view of the second royal wedding of the year.
“Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank would like to invite members of the public to join their wedding on 12 October, 2018, to attend inside the Precincts of Windsor Castle,” Buckingham Palace announced Wednesday.
According to the palace, “1,200 members of the public will be able to view the arrival of the congregation and members of the royal family, listen to a live broadcast of the marriage service and watch the start of the procession as the couple depart at the end of the wedding ceremony.”
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank
Jonathan Brady/PA Images/Getty
For the second time this year, the public will get to watch a royal bride walk down the aisle of St. George’s Chapel. Eugenie and Jack are tying the knot in the same historic chapel within Windsor Castle as Meghan and Harry. Continue reading
- The actress, 30, revealed the happy news in a series of Instagram posts, which showed the couple kissing and showing off their matching wedding bands
- Emma, 22, a dancer and contemporary jazz teacher, posted the same photographs to her account, describing the Juno star as ‘incredible’
- Ellen and Emma went public with their romance just six months ago in July 2017 when they were spotted kissing outside a branch of Cafe Gratitude in LA
- The relationship came just a few months after the actress split from her ex-girlfriend, artist Samantha Thomas, after 18 months together
- Ellen publicly came out as gay in a rousing speech at a Human Rights Campaign event on Valentine’s Day in February 2014
- In late 2017, Ellen recounted film producer Brett Ratner outing her as a lesbian on the set of X-Men: The Last Stand when she was only 18 years old
Ellen Page has secretly married her girlfriend Emma Portner, just six months after going public with their romance.
The actress, 30, revealed the happy news in a series of Instagram posts on Wednesday afternoon, which showed the couple kissing and showing off their matching wedding bands.
The Juno star wrote: ‘Can’t believe I get to call this extraordinary woman my wife. @emmaportner.’
Justin Bieber confirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin: ‘I am soooo in love’
The couple are reportedly planning to make things official at the end of the summer, after Labour Day. The wedding will apparently be a small affair, unlike their engagement party, which was such a big occasion that many believed it was a wedding in disguise. Continue reading
Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Look Over the Moon After Getting Engaged in Paradise
Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon are officially engaged, and by the looks of it, they’re currently on cloud nine. The couple was all smiles as they attended the Paris Hilton x boohoo official launch party in LA on Wednesday. While Jared dressed casual in jeans and a hoodie, Ashley looked very bridal in a white two-piece. Aside from showing some major PDA on the red carpet, the two couldn’t help but gush about their engagement during the upcoming fifth season of Bachelor in Paradise.
While they couldn’t reveal too many details about the romantic proposal, Ashley admitted that she did get pretty emotional when Jared popped the question. “Of course there were tears!” she told Entertainment Tonight. “That’s kind of a dead giveaway.” Even though the couple looked over the moon during their first appearance as an engaged couple, there was one thing missing: her ring. Apparently that’s yet another thing the couple has to keep under wraps. “It’s just not here as of right now,” Jared added. “But there is a metaphorical ring on her finger.” Aww!