Martin Lawrence Engaged to Nurse Roberta Moradfar: See the Ring!
Martin Lawrence is off the market! The actor and comedian, 51, proposed to his girlfriend, aesthetics nurse practitioner Roberta Moradfar, on Friday, March 31, she revealed in an Instagram.
- A big fat wedding ring from Martin Lawrence
- Looney Martin Lawrence Gets The ‘Yes’ From Longtime Girlfriend
- Hey, big spender! Comedian Martin Lawrence proposes to nurse practitioner girlfriend Roberta Moradfar with a $500K diamond ring
- Martin Lawrence Engaged to Girlfriend Roberta Moradfar -- See the Custom-Made Ring!
- Martin Lawrence Proposes to Girlfriend Roberta Moradfar with Giant Engagement Ring
- Martin Lawrence Drops $500k On Engagement Ring
- Martin Lawrence engaged to girlfriend
- Martin Lawrence & Fiancée Show Off $500k Engagement Ring – Pharrell House Hunting in Miami
- Did You Hear...? Kendall Jenner and Pepsi fail, Don Rickles dies and more in the week in entertainment
- Duck Dynasty
“I said ‘YES!’ 3.31.2017 marks a huge milestone in my life,” the 35-year-old captioned the photo collage featuring her engagement ring, as well as two pictures of the happy couple. She also included the hashtags #MyForever and #LoveofmyLife, as well as several red heart emojis. In just five days, the post had racked up more than 24,000 likes.
The custom emerald-cut diamond ring, from Iconic Jewels Beverly Hills, features “M [heart] R” on the inside of the band. According to TMZ, the stone is 5 carats and worth $500,000.
Lawrence’s marriage to Moradfar, a Drexel University graduate, will be his third. In 2012, the Bad Boys star split from wife of two years Shamicka Gibbs; they share daughters Iyanna and Amara Trinity. From 1995 to 1997, he was married to former Miss USA contestant Patricia Southall, with whom he has daughter Jasmine Page.