The 39-year-old star is spoken for
Mark Wystrach is “Mr. Lonely” no more.
The Midland singer posted on Instagram on Tuesday a picture with his fiancée and two dogs, showing off the new ring. “Popped the question and Ty Haney had the answer I was lookin’ for!” her wrote.
- Midland on Creating a Brand, On Stage and Off
- Midland’s Mark Wystrach and Fiancee Expecting a Baby Girl
- BABY NEWS: Mark Wystrach Won’t Be Mr. Lonely for Long
- Mark Wystrach + Fiancee Ty Haney Expecting Baby Girl
- Rhinestone Suits and Cowboy Boots: Midland Reflects on Their Revolutionary Retro Style
- Midland's Mark Wystrach Engaged to Girlfriend Ty Haney: 'I Knew I Was Going to Marry Her'
- Midland's Mark Wystrach Got Down on One Knee to Ask His Bandmates to Be His Groomsmen
- Midland’s Mark Wystrach is “terrified” and “thrilled” to be a dad: “It’s like drinking life in through a fire hydrant”
- Midland’s Mark Wystrach Gets Engaged
- Baby Girl on the Way! Midland's Mark Wystrach and Fiancée Ty Haney Expecting First Child
The former model and actor turned Country star reportedly started dating the founder and CEO of the apparel company Outdoor Voices in 2018.
At the 2018 ACM Awards, Midland took home the awards for New Vocal Duo or Group of the Year. The band recently released their new single, “Mr. Lonely”, and is on tour through most of 2019.
Last year Midland helped teach us the rules of Pinball, backstage at the CMA Awards. You can check out the video below.