The 39-year-old star is spoken for
Mark Wystrach is “Mr. Lonely” no more.
The Midland singer posted on Instagram on Tuesday a picture with his fiancée and two dogs, showing off the new ring. “Popped the question and Ty Haney had the answer I was lookin’ for!” her wrote.
- Midland's Mark Wystrach and Wife Ty Haney Welcome Daughter Sundance Leon
- Midland’s Mark Wystrach’s New Baby Suffers Medical Emergency
- Midland's Mark Wystrach's Baby Still In The Hospital Over Medical Complications
- Julie Reeves: Jason Aldean's new album debuts atop charts
- Midland Cancels Upcoming Tour Dates Due to 'Medical Emergency' Following Birth of Singer's Baby
- Outdoor Voices Founder, Baby Now Strong and Healthy
- Midland’s Mark Wystrach + Wife Ty Haney Introduce Baby Girl Sunny Leon
- Midland Postpones Tour Due To Medical Emergency Following Birth Of Lead Singer’s Child
- Midland’s Mark Wystrach + Wife Introduce Baby Girl After ‘Wild and Unexpected’ Week of Hospital Drama
- Outdoor Voices CEO Ty Haney suffers complications after giving birth
The former model and actor turned Country star reportedly started dating the founder and CEO of the apparel company Outdoor Voices in 2018.
At the 2018 ACM Awards, Midland took home the awards for New Vocal Duo or Group of the Year. The band recently released their new single, “Mr. Lonely”, and is on tour through most of 2019.
Last year Midland helped teach us the rules of Pinball, backstage at the CMA Awards. You can check out the video below.