Marijuana wedding expo coming to Portland
Getting married is, allegedly, super stressful. There’s the planning and the seating charts and the whole thing where you spend your life savings on a party you won’t even remember. But in Oregon at least, you can now legally add a little relaxing agent to the mix: cannabis.
On March 26, the Cannabis Wedding Expo is coming to Portland to show you just how you can add legal weed to your celebration of love.
- Portland hemp convention draws thousands to Expo Center
- Hundreds attend sold-out wedding expo featuring cannabis
- Great Train Show and Old Time Music Gathering: 5 things to do in Portland this weekend
- Clackamas County and Southwest Portland events roundup: strawberry-oriented events, concerts, festivals
- More hemp-themed weddings hitting the aisle
- Maine lawmakers let stand LePage's veto of recreational pot rules
- Mackenzie Ankrom
- East Rochester
- Save the Date: Hop to it at Easter egg hunts around Clark County
- Save the Date: Love is at the root of featured February festivities
The event, which is 21 and over, will be held at The Left Bank Annex. It costs $10 to attend, which is basically the same as the Portland Bridal Show, which begins Feb. 25 at the Convention Center, but probably won’t feature much in the way of weed.
The expo promises to help 4:20-friendly couples discover “custom hemp wedding dresses, cannabis floral arrangements, cannabis-friendly venues, caterers, photographers, transportation companies and more.”
In Portland specifically, they will be “be blowing glass on-site, offering hair and makeup demonstrations, serving up some tasty treats and we even have an officiant speed dating lounge.”
It does not say if there will be seminars on how to explain to your grandma that she isn’t dying after she eats three pot brownies and starts seeing lights coming out of everything.
There will be no cannabis for sale on site.