The beautiful and talented actress Malinda Williams (known for her roles on Soul Food, Daddy’s Little Girls, Idlewild and First Sunday) is engaged to her new fiancé Tariq M. Walker.
- Actress Malinda Williams And Fiancé Tariq Walker Bridge Love And Wanderlust With New Travel Website
- Actress Malinda Williams – Just got ENGAGED & It’s National Proposal Day!
- Third Time’s The Charm: Actress Malinda Williams Announces Engagement, Meet Her Hubby-To-Be
- Malinda Williams Announces Engagement on National Engagement Day
- U.S. FILMS
- Media Personality Wendy Williams, Multi-Platinum Producer Ryan Leslie And Media Maven Karen Civil Added To Black Enterprise FWD!
- Prince William County home sales
- Park High School Graduates
- Go Ahead, Girl! 'Soul Food' Actress Malinda Williams Is Engaged
- University of Alabama Spring Graduation 2017: Full list of graduates
RELATED: Malinda Williams Talks the Problem With #TeamNatural and #TeamRelaxed
RELATED: Malinda Williams And Her Mother Share Hair Tips They’ve Learned From Each Other
“We are engaged and we couldn’t be more happy about spending our lives together,” Malinda says in a statement. “To be honest from the moment we realized we were made for each other, we also recognized the impact we had on one another’s desire to be better individuals, and inspired the best in each other. That is where “we said yes” came in. We said yes to encouraging each other to reach higher and deeper for greater.”
Williams and Walker’s engagement announcement happens to fall perfectly on National Proposal Day, for which Williams is an ambassador. In honor of this holiday, Williams will be releasing a tribute called “3 Icons of Love” she will transform along with her fiance’ into her favorite couples, they will be re-creating popular couple photos from Barack and Michelle Obama, Malcolm X and Betty Shabazz and Billie Dee Williams & Diana Ross from the movie “Mahogany.” The photos will be rolled out from March 21st to the 23rd.
Malinda has been married before to Mehki Pfiefer who she shares a teenage son with. The actress is set to star in the REVOLT docu-series Anatomy of a Queen – a candid and impactful conversation celebrating women of color for breaking down walls and making history.