- Maci Bookout’s Wedding Details — Bentley Was A ‘Mini Best Man’ & More Adorable Details
- Inside Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney's Wedding Reception
- 17 Best Photos from Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney’s Epic Wedding
- Mackenzie Standifer Shades Maci Bookout, Taylor McKinney After Being Called 'Jobless'
- PHOTO Is Maci Bookout engaged?! See the ring she sported at her baby shower
- 'To Me, He's Mine!' Maci Bookout's Husband Taylor McKinney Gushes Over His Relationship With Stepson Bentley
- Maci Bookout’s Baby Bump Steals The Show During Wedding Dress Shopping [VIDEO]
- Maci Bookout Channels Rosie the Riveter For Engagement Shoot With Fiance Taylor McKinney!
- Inside ‘Teen Mom’ Maci Bookout’s Beer-Themed Wedding Registry
- Josh Abbott Band Pop Up on ‘Teen Mom OG’ for Maci Bookout’s Wedding [Watch]
Maci Bookout is officially a married woman! Just one day after the ‘Teen Mom’ star tied the knot with longtime love Taylor McKinney on Oct. 8, the first picture of the happy newlyweds surfaced. See the sweet pic here!
In a photo shared by Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, Maci, 25, and Taylor share a romantic kiss after their wedding ceremony, as Taylor is wearing his wedding ring. Maci looks absolutely stunning in a champagne colored floor-length gown with an embellished bodice and flowing skirt, while Taylor looked dapper in a light grey suit. Holding hands as the new Mr. and Mrs. McKinney kissed, they couldn’t look more in love!
Although Taylor and Maci are based in Tennessee, the couple — who have been together for four years — decided to get married in Greenville, Florida at the Honey Lake Inn. Despite the fact that Florida was in a State of Emergency just days before their wedding due to Hurricane Matthew, it looks like the Teen Mom duo had a gorgeous day for their nuptials, making it all the more special!
Along with Brandi, Maci and Taylor were surrounded by several familiar faces as they wed in front of 165 guests on Oct. 8, including fellow Teen Mom stars Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra. Oh, and of course their kids Jayde, Maverick, and Maci’s son Bentley were there too!
As if a wedding isn’t exciting enough, Maci and Taylor just welcomed little Maverick about four months ago, so they’ve definitely got a lot going on in their household. Who knows if they’ll be bringing the kiddos on their honeymoon with them, but one thing is for sure — Maci and Taylor got their happily ever after!
HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Maci’s dress and the color scheme of the wedding? Send your congratulatory messages to Maci and Taylor below!