Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile’s Upcoming Nuptials
New details surrounding Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile’s upcoming nuptials have been revealed. The “American Ultra” actress and her girlfriend both reportedly want to wear the same high-fashion brand for their wedding ceremony.
- Kristen Stewart to wed girlfriend Alicia Cargile; Robert Pattinson reveals details of his fake relationship with Kristen
- Kristen Stewart Dating St. Vincent, or So Everyone Is Eager to Believe
- Kristen Stewart fuels rumours she’s dating Cara Delevingne’s ex St Vincent
- Here's why Kristen Stewart's ex Robert Pattinson is rethinking his marriage plans
- Kristen Stewart to marry Alicia Cargile?
- Kristen Stewart Lands at LAX With Alicia Cargile After Attending Riley Keough's Wedding
- Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile ‘Talking’ Marriage: Will They Walk Down The Aisle?
- Kristen Stewart Jets Out of Los Angeles With Alicia Cargile
- Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Kristen Stewart Calls Alicia Cargile Her ‘Soulmate’: Will They Get Engaged Soon?
According to Life & Style, Kristen recently asked Alicia “to tie the knot and she said yes!” The couple, who has been dating for three years, reportedly wants to held a beach wedding, but they’re not planning on wearing their usual low-key attire. Kristen wants to wear “a simple white Chanel gown” while Alicia “will wear a white Chanel tux.”
On Tuesday, August 24, Kristen and Alicia stepped out together in West Hollywood. The “Twilight” actress, who recently moved Alicia into her Hollywood Hills home, donned a white tee which read “My Other Body Is in the Shop” and knee-ripped jeans. Alicia, meanwhile, wore a blue tee paired with grey ripped jeans.
In a recent T Magazine interview, Kristen opened up about her love life with Alicia. “Look how cute she is,” the “Clouds of Sils Maria” actress said, “I love her so much.”
“I would never talk about any of my relationships before, but once I started dating girls it seemed like there was an opportunity to represent something really positive,” she explained, “I still want to protect my personal life, but I don’t want to seem like I’m protecting the idea, so that does sort of feel like I owe something to people.”