Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile’s Upcoming Nuptials
New details surrounding Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile’s upcoming nuptials have been revealed. The “American Ultra” actress and her girlfriend both reportedly want to wear the same high-fashion brand for their wedding ceremony.
- Kristen Stewart Took Alicia Cargile As Romantic Date To Riley Keough’s Wedding: KStew Finally Comes Out!
- Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile Return to Los Angeles After Riley Keough's Wedding
- Kristen Stewart to marry Alicia Cargile?
- Who Is Kristen Stewart's Girlfriend Alicia Cargile? 5 Things to Know
- Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile: Back In LA After Spending New Year's Together
- Kristen Stewart pops marriage question to girlfriend Alicia Cargile. Will wedding happen soon?
- Kristen Stewart forgoes bikini for a pair of men's Y-fronts... as she flashes her bra while cosying up to pal Alicia Cargile on Hawaii beach
- Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Kristen Stewart to marry girlfriend Alicia Cargile?
- Kristen Stewart to marry girlfriend Alicia Cargile? Beach wedding on cards
According to Life & Style, Kristen recently asked Alicia “to tie the knot and she said yes!” The couple, who has been dating for three years, reportedly wants to held a beach wedding, but they’re not planning on wearing their usual low-key attire. Kristen wants to wear “a simple white Chanel gown” while Alicia “will wear a white Chanel tux.”
On Tuesday, August 24, Kristen and Alicia stepped out together in West Hollywood. The “Twilight” actress, who recently moved Alicia into her Hollywood Hills home, donned a white tee which read “My Other Body Is in the Shop” and knee-ripped jeans. Alicia, meanwhile, wore a blue tee paired with grey ripped jeans.
In a recent T Magazine interview, Kristen opened up about her love life with Alicia. “Look how cute she is,” the “Clouds of Sils Maria” actress said, “I love her so much.”
“I would never talk about any of my relationships before, but once I started dating girls it seemed like there was an opportunity to represent something really positive,” she explained, “I still want to protect my personal life, but I don’t want to seem like I’m protecting the idea, so that does sort of feel like I owe something to people.”