Amanda Nunes’s next fight might still be up in the air, but one thing is for certain: There are wedding bells in her future.
- UFC Couple Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff Want to Fight Each Other
- Unfiltered: Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff
- Amanda Nunes' MMA Love Story Will Live on Long After Showdown with Cris Cyborg
- Amanda Nunes: Nina Ansaroff had throat infection prior to UFC 238 loss to Tatiana Suarez
- Amanda Nunes Says GF Will Take Her Last Name When They Marry
- Amanda Nunes Proves 'I'm Better Than All The Girls In My Divison' At UFC 239
- UFC Unfiltered Episode 256: Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff
- Amanda Nunes Says She Will Fight Fiancee Nina Ansaroff Before She Retires
- Amanda Nunes, Nina Ansaroff reveal plans to have a baby after two or three more UFC fights
- Amanda Nunes had to resort to ‘Plan B’ to knock out Holly Holm
The women’s bantamweight champion proposed to fellow UFC fighter Nina Ansaroff over the weekend and the two announced their engagement via their respective social media accounts:
Nunes and Ansaroff have been in a relationship since 2012, having met as training partners at the American Top Team gym in Florida. Since then, both fighters have found success in the Octagon, with Nunes defeating Miesha Tate at UFC 200 to become a UFC champion and Ansaroff currently holding a top-10 spot in the promotion’s official strawweight contender rankings on the strength of three consecutive wins.
Following Nunes’s big win at UFC 200, the two became more open about their relationship and have spoken about their plans to someday be married and have children. Looks like the first part of that process is underway.