Amanda Nunes’s next fight might still be up in the air, but one thing is for certain: There are wedding bells in her future.
- Amanda Nunes on defending her titles, earning her rep and posing for the Body Issue
- UFC 239: Amanda Nunes wants to ‘keep making history’
- Amanda Nunes shared a creative photo of her UFC belts while showering after UFC 239
- With immortality on the line at UFC 239, Amanda Nunes may be the most unassuming G.O.A.T. ever
- What makes Amanda Nunes more than just the greatest female fighter ever
- UFC Couple Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff Want to Fight Each Other
- Amanda Nunes enjoys view after UFC 239 victory: 'My life has been a fun ride to watch'
- UFC 239 results: Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes retain titles while Jorge Masvidal steals show with record-breaking knockout
- How the UFC's mighty have fallen -- at the hands of Amanda Nunes
- UFC fighter Andrei Arlovski apologises for using homophobic slur
The women’s bantamweight champion proposed to fellow UFC fighter Nina Ansaroff over the weekend and the two announced their engagement via their respective social media accounts:
Nunes and Ansaroff have been in a relationship since 2012, having met as training partners at the American Top Team gym in Florida. Since then, both fighters have found success in the Octagon, with Nunes defeating Miesha Tate at UFC 200 to become a UFC champion and Ansaroff currently holding a top-10 spot in the promotion’s official strawweight contender rankings on the strength of three consecutive wins.
Following Nunes’s big win at UFC 200, the two became more open about their relationship and have spoken about their plans to someday be married and have children. Looks like the first part of that process is underway.