Pentatonix’s Kirstin Maldonado: Engaged to Jeremy Michael Lewis!
Congratulations are in order for Kirstin Maldonado – she just got engaged to Jeremy Michael Lewis!
- Pentatonix's Kirstin Maldonado: Engaged to Jeremy Michael Lewis!
- Pentatonix Singer Kirstin Maldonado is Engaged - See Her Ring!
- Kirstin Maldonado of Pentatonix Announces Engagement
- 'She said yes!' Pentatonix's Kirstin Maldonado shows off diamond ring after Jeremy Michael Lewis proposes in Paris
- Split? Pentatonix Singer Kristin Maldonado Calls Off Wedding To Work On ‘Issues’
- Video: Pentatonix's Kirstin Maldonado, Jeremy Michael Lewis & Voctave sing medley of Disney ballads
- This A Cappella Disney Medley Will Melt Your Heart
- Pentatonix's Kirstin Maldonado Is Engaged To BF Jeremy Michael Lewis — Aca-Awesome!
- Pentatonix singer Kirstin Maldonado announces engagement
The 24-year-old Pentatonix singer revealed the news on her Instagram account along with a photo of her stunning engagement ring.
Jeremy popped the question during a trip to Paris and he shared the speech he said to Kirstin while proposing!
“My love, No words could begin to describe the feelings and impact you have had on my life over the past 2 and a half years, but I’ll do my best,” Jeremy said. “In august of 2013, I was blessed with the opportunity to meet you, the most incredible woman in the entire world. Since that very day not a moment has passed where you haven’t consumed my entire being with your love, support, and friendship.”
“What we have is special. It’s something I will never take for granted — and although there have been countless times something has tried to get in our way and pull us apart, the only thing that matters is that we never listened. We are here, and each day we become closer, and what we have built together continues to grow stronger,” Jeremy added. “You deserve nothing but the best, and no matter what life brings to us, I promise to give you nothing but my best. I want nothing more than to have you by my side for the rest of my life. Our life. Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, my darling, my treasure. Will you marry me?”