Pentatonix’s Kirstin Maldonado: Engaged to Jeremy Michael Lewis!
Congratulations are in order for Kirstin Maldonado – she just got engaged to Jeremy Michael Lewis!
- Pentatonix Singer Kirstin Maldonado Talks Wedding Planning — and Why She 'Never Thought I Would Get Married'
- Pentatonix's Kirstin Maldonado Is Engaged To BF Jeremy Michael Lewis — Aca-Awesome!
- Pentatonix Singer Kirstin Maldonado is Engaged - See Her Ring!
- Pentatonix's Kirstin Maldonado Shares Her Engagement Photos
- Kirstin Maldonado of Pentatonix Announces Engagement
- Pentatonix Member Kirstin Maldonado Is Engaged! See the Singer's Engagement Ring
- Pentatonix singer Kirstin Maldonado announces engagement
- Pentatonix's Kirstin Maldonado Won't Be Singing At Her Own Wedding
- Kirstin Maldonado Dishes on Wedding Plans and Why Pentatonix Won t Sing On Her Big Day
The 24-year-old Pentatonix singer revealed the news on her Instagram account along with a photo of her stunning engagement ring.
Jeremy popped the question during a trip to Paris and he shared the speech he said to Kirstin while proposing!
“My love, No words could begin to describe the feelings and impact you have had on my life over the past 2 and a half years, but I’ll do my best,” Jeremy said. “In august of 2013, I was blessed with the opportunity to meet you, the most incredible woman in the entire world. Since that very day not a moment has passed where you haven’t consumed my entire being with your love, support, and friendship.”
“What we have is special. It’s something I will never take for granted — and although there have been countless times something has tried to get in our way and pull us apart, the only thing that matters is that we never listened. We are here, and each day we become closer, and what we have built together continues to grow stronger,” Jeremy added. “You deserve nothing but the best, and no matter what life brings to us, I promise to give you nothing but my best. I want nothing more than to have you by my side for the rest of my life. Our life. Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, my darling, my treasure. Will you marry me?”