Kevin Hart on His Upcoming Wedding and Why The Rock Was Not Allowed to Plan the Bachelor Party
Kevin Hart is expected to marry his fiancee, , on Monday, and the actor has a message for all the single women out there: he is off the market!
- Kevin Hart in “disbelief” about friend's extortion charges
- Does Eniko Parrish's Anniversary Post Suggest Kevin Hart Cheated?
- Kevin Hart & Eniko Parrish Welcome Baby Boy
- Eniko Parrish Tight-Lipped About Kevin Hart, Extortion and Cheating
- Torrei Hart Vs. Eniko Parrish: Which Of Kevin Hart’s Wives Has The Cooler Instagram?
- Eniko Parrish & Kevin Hart: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Kevin Hart Throws Lavish Baby Shower For Eniko Parrish Amid Scandal [PHOTOS]
- Kevin Hart's Ex-Wife Torrei SLAMS Current Wife Eniko Parrish Over Cheating Rumors: 'Numbers Don't Lie'
- Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish welcome son Kenzo
“That’s right, ladies. I got to put this chocolate in the freezer!” Hart recently joked with ET. “That’s right, it’s over. So if you wanted a piece, you better take that and put it in your pocket because you can’t get it, because it’s happening Aug. 8. That’s right.”
Two hundred guests have been invited to the “I do”s set to take place in Santa Barbara, California. Hart’s 8-year-old son, Hendrix, will be the best man and the wedding planner is the bride.
“To be honest with you, I don’t know what the hell is going on,” Hart told ET’s Kevin Frazier. “I told her to do what you want to do and just come back to me with the finished product.”
Hart explained that he gave Parrish a budget and is happy to go along with anything she wants, so long as it doesn’t go over the spending plan.
“He said he is leaving it in my hands,” Parrish told ET in January. “He just wants me to be happy, and it will be both of our day.”
The couple got engaged two years ago, and they first met in 2009, when Hart was still an up-and-coming comedian best known for starring in Soul Plane. Seven years later, Hart has amassed a fortune estimated at $87.5 million, and he’s been vocal about getting a prenuptial agreement.
“If you don’t, you’re stupid,” he said during a visit to Power 105.1′s Breakfast Club in January. “That’s not even an issue. She gets my platform and where I am and what I have to protect and what’s at stake. It’s not even a thing.”
Hart wasn’t as open about his bachelor party, but it’s safe to say that his Central Intelligence co-star, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, wasn’t involved in the planning.
“I can’t throw him a bachelor party,” Johnson told ET in May.
“A bachelor party full of protein shakes and dumb bells?” Hart joked.
This will mark Hart’s second wedding, having split from his first wife, Torrei, in 2011.