Kevin Hart on His Upcoming Wedding and Why The Rock Was Not Allowed to Plan the Bachelor Party
Kevin Hart is expected to marry his fiancee, , on Monday, and the actor has a message for all the single women out there: he is off the market!
- Kevin Hart Brings Newborn Son Home from Hospital as He Says Wife Is 'Running & Back to Normal'
- Kevin Hart and his heavily pregnant wife Eniko Parrish put on a united front during date night at the LA Clippers game... as they move on from his sex tape scandal
- Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish Welcome Baby Boy
- Kevin Hart Welcomes Baby Boy: Find Out His Name!
- Kevin Hart Bio: In His Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos
- Does Eniko Parrish's Anniversary Post Suggest Kevin Hart Cheated?
- Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Torrei Believes He Cheated On Her With Eniko Parrish
- Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish are expecting
- Kevin Hart marries longtime fiancée Eniko Parrish
“That’s right, ladies. I got to put this chocolate in the freezer!” Hart recently joked with ET. “That’s right, it’s over. So if you wanted a piece, you better take that and put it in your pocket because you can’t get it, because it’s happening Aug. 8. That’s right.”
Two hundred guests have been invited to the “I do”s set to take place in Santa Barbara, California. Hart’s 8-year-old son, Hendrix, will be the best man and the wedding planner is the bride.
“To be honest with you, I don’t know what the hell is going on,” Hart told ET’s Kevin Frazier. “I told her to do what you want to do and just come back to me with the finished product.”
Hart explained that he gave Parrish a budget and is happy to go along with anything she wants, so long as it doesn’t go over the spending plan.
“He said he is leaving it in my hands,” Parrish told ET in January. “He just wants me to be happy, and it will be both of our day.”
The couple got engaged two years ago, and they first met in 2009, when Hart was still an up-and-coming comedian best known for starring in Soul Plane. Seven years later, Hart has amassed a fortune estimated at $87.5 million, and he’s been vocal about getting a prenuptial agreement.
“If you don’t, you’re stupid,” he said during a visit to Power 105.1′s Breakfast Club in January. “That’s not even an issue. She gets my platform and where I am and what I have to protect and what’s at stake. It’s not even a thing.”
Hart wasn’t as open about his bachelor party, but it’s safe to say that his Central Intelligence co-star, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, wasn’t involved in the planning.
“I can’t throw him a bachelor party,” Johnson told ET in May.
“A bachelor party full of protein shakes and dumb bells?” Hart joked.
This will mark Hart’s second wedding, having split from his first wife, Torrei, in 2011.