Kevin Hart Marries Eniko Parrish in Romantic Santa Barbara Wedding: Photos
Mr. and Mrs. Hart! Comedian Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish tied the knot in a romantic wedding ceremony in Santa Barbara on Saturday, August 13, Us Weekly can confirm.
The lovebirds, who first met in 2009, exchanged their sweet I do’s in front of 200 of their closest friends and family members. Hart’s 8-year-old son, Hendrix, served as the best man.
The Ride Along star posted a photo on Instagram on Saturday night with his new wife and his two children from a previous marriage, captioning the pic, “#Harts what’s understood doesn’t need to be said!!!! #LiveLoveLove.”
- Kevin Hart Is Married! See His Wife Eniko Parrish’s AMAZING Wedding Dress HERE!
- Eniko Parrish & Kevin Hart: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish celebrate second wedding anniversary
- Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish celebrate two year anniversary
- Kevin Hart on Workouts, Wedding Eniko Parrish and ‘What Now?’
- Kevin Hart Marries Longtime Love Eniko Parrish
- Comedian Kevin Hart weds longtime girlfriend in California
- ‘Ride Along 2’ Ice Cube and Kevin Hart Back Together to Close Drug Ring
- Kevin Hart Marries Longtime Partner Eniko Parrish in a California Ceremony
- Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish are Now Married
#Harts what’s understood doesn’t need to be said!!!! #LiveLoveLove
A photo posted by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on
The 37-year-old announced in August 2014 that he popped the question to his model girlfriend, now 31, on her 30th birthday. “She said YEEEEESSSSS…… #Happy #MyRib #iF–kingLoveHer,” he later captioned an Instagram photo with Parrish.
“They’re both thrilled. He knows she’s the right girl,” a source confirmed to Us Weekly at the time.
Earlier this week, Hart gushed about his upcoming nuptials during an exclusive interview with Us. “I honestly can say that I’m lucky enough to have an amazing woman,” he said. “I’m looking forward to getting married. We got seven years under our belt, been engaged for two. It’s time.”
The Get Hard actor was previously married to Torrei Hart from 2003 to 2011. The exes share two children, daughter Heaven, 11, and son Hendrix.