Keegan-Michael Key engaged to Elisa Pugliese
Keegan-Michael Key is off the market.
The “Key and Peele” star is engaged to producer Elisa Pugliese, he announced on Twitter Tuesday morning.
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Engaged to Producer Elisa Pugliese
- Keegan-Michael Key finalizes divorce settlement with wife of almost 20 years
- Sarah Hyland Admits Wells Adams Is ‘The One’ Ahead of One-Year Anniversary
- The Real-life Love Lives Of The ‘Modern Family’ Cast
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Engaged to Elisa Pugliese: 'I'm the Luckiest Man Ever'
- Keegan-Michael Key Engaged
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Married! See Photos of Actor's Wedding to Elisa Pugliese in N.Y.C.
- Keegan-Michael Key & Elisa Pugliese Engaged!
- Keegan Michael Key Gets Engaged to Elisa Pugliese!
- Keegan-Michael Key engaged to girlfriend Elisa Pugliese
“She shows me every day that each one of us has the ability to help make the world a better place,” Key wrote of his new fiancée. “I’m the luckiest man ever. She said yes!”
The couple have kept their romance low-key, but made their red carpet debut at an Entertainment Weekly party for “Mr. Robot” in March 2016.
Key, 46, and Pugliese, 44, have known each other for years, previously posing together at the Producers Guild Awards in March 2011.
It will be Key’s second marriage. The comedian filed for divorce from Cynthia Blaise, his wife of 15 years, in December 2015.
In March, Blaise, 59, requested more spousal support from the comedian, claiming that their breakup left her broke and suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, weight loss, depression, anxiety and hair loss.