Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz Are Officially Married!
The #PumpRules couple said “I do” in front of family and friends. Get all the details on their big day.
- Tom Schwartz’s Next Venture May Be With His Wife Katie Maloney-Schwartz … But They “Haven’t Inked Anything”
- Tom Schwartz Jokes He’s in ‘Informal Talks’ With Wife Katie Maloney About Having Babies
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Stars Tom Schwartz & Katie Maloney Celebrate 2-Year Wedding Anniversary!
- Katie Maloney Says Scheana Marie “Plays The Victim” & Knew About Tom Schwartz’s Makeout Before She “Found Out” On Vanderpump Rules
- 'Vanderpump Rules' Stars Katie Maloney & Tom Schwartz Reveal The Secret To Making Their Marriage Work
- Why Did Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney Get Married?
- See Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney's Stunningly Simple Wedding Cake: 'It Was Symbolic of Our Unity'
- Drinks, Dances, & More! Katie Maloney & Tom Schwartz Reveal SHOCKING Wedding Secrets
- Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz face wedding drama in new Vanderpump Rules trailer
- See Why Lisa Vanderpump Nearly Refused to Officiate Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz’s Wedding
Break out the LVP sangria because Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney are officially Mr. and Mrs. Bubba! The longtime Vanderpump Rules couple said “I do” in front of their family and friends in Northern California on Wednesday, August 17, The Daily Dish confirms. ”I’m so happy to have married my best friend and love that I finally get to call Tom my husband,” Katie said. “Celebrating with our closest friends and family has been nothing short of an amazing experience.”
The road down the aisle wasn’t always easy, but the couple has always proven that love conquers all (as you can see in the video above). Ahead of their big day, we got an early taste of what the wedding would look like, including teases about Katie’s brooch bouquet as well as their first dance. They also got some incredible pre-wedding advice from SUR boss, Lisa Vanderpump, about how to approach the day. “If I had to give any advice to a young couple getting married, I think it would be, you know, it’s such a pressure trying to organize all the kind of parts that are going to make up a wedding,” Lisa shared. “But, I think, you’ve got to really remember the most important thing is why you’re doing this in the first place and that you’re doing it because you love each other and not to lose sight of that. Almost think of it like a big party celebrating your love and you’re wearing a long white dress, that’s it.”
The couple wed 13 months after Tom popped the question in front of their pals in July 2015. The now-newlyweds opened up about the momentous occasion to The Daily Dish earlier this year. “It’s funny because, obviously, I didn’t know it was coming, and I was in an awful mood [and] was kind of snapping at him. And he was not paying attention to me,” Katie recalled. “And then later that night, when it happened, I was just like, ‘Oh my God.’ I think that was one of the first things I said after I said ‘Yes.’ At first I kept saying, ‘Are you serious? Are you joking?’ And then I said, ‘Yes.’ And then I said, ‘Oh my God…’ It was kind of almost out of body.