Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz Are Officially Married!
The #PumpRules couple said “I do” in front of family and friends. Get all the details on their big day.
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Stars Tom Schwartz & Katie Maloney Celebrate 2-Year Wedding Anniversary!
- Tom Schwartz Had No Idea That Katie Maloney-Schwartz's Wedding Dress Cost $15k
- See Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney's Stunningly Simple Wedding Cake: 'It Was Symbolic of Our Unity'
- Why Did Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney Get Married?
- Katie Maloney & Tom Schwartz's Marriage In CRISIS
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ stars Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz share tropical honeymoon photos
- Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz’s wedding on Vanderpump Rules
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Katie Maloney Wants to Have Kids ‘Soonish’ With Tom Schwartz
Break out the LVP sangria because Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney are officially Mr. and Mrs. Bubba! The longtime Vanderpump Rules couple said “I do” in front of their family and friends in Northern California on Wednesday, August 17, The Daily Dish confirms. ”I’m so happy to have married my best friend and love that I finally get to call Tom my husband,” Katie said. “Celebrating with our closest friends and family has been nothing short of an amazing experience.”
The road down the aisle wasn’t always easy, but the couple has always proven that love conquers all (as you can see in the video above). Ahead of their big day, we got an early taste of what the wedding would look like, including teases about Katie’s brooch bouquet as well as their first dance. They also got some incredible pre-wedding advice from SUR boss, Lisa Vanderpump, about how to approach the day. “If I had to give any advice to a young couple getting married, I think it would be, you know, it’s such a pressure trying to organize all the kind of parts that are going to make up a wedding,” Lisa shared. “But, I think, you’ve got to really remember the most important thing is why you’re doing this in the first place and that you’re doing it because you love each other and not to lose sight of that. Almost think of it like a big party celebrating your love and you’re wearing a long white dress, that’s it.”
The couple wed 13 months after Tom popped the question in front of their pals in July 2015. The now-newlyweds opened up about the momentous occasion to The Daily Dish earlier this year. “It’s funny because, obviously, I didn’t know it was coming, and I was in an awful mood [and] was kind of snapping at him. And he was not paying attention to me,” Katie recalled. “And then later that night, when it happened, I was just like, ‘Oh my God.’ I think that was one of the first things I said after I said ‘Yes.’ At first I kept saying, ‘Are you serious? Are you joking?’ And then I said, ‘Yes.’ And then I said, ‘Oh my God…’ It was kind of almost out of body.