John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh get engaged
- She said they like to keep their relationship private
“Fuller House” star John Stamos has proposed to actress Caitlin McHugh, he announced via social media on Monday.
The actor shared a drawing of the couple at Disneyland with the caption “I asked…she said yes! …And we lived happily ever after.”
- John Stamos' Son Billy Makes His Late Night Debut on Halloween
- John Stamos Shows Off Adorable Baby Boy on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
- John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh Get Robbed Hours Before Wedding
- John Stamos marries Caitlin McHugh one day after jewelry robbery
- John Stamos’ Son Billy Made the Cutest TV Debut — in a Halloween Costume! — on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Stamos Marries Caitlin McHugh — Get All the Wedding Details Here
- John Stamos married Caitlin McHugh, but one BIG thing went wrong during their wedding weekend
- Thief Steals Nearly $165,000 Worth of Jewelry from John Stamos' Fiancée Day Before Wedding
- John Stamos & Fiancee Robbed of Jewelry Before Wedding
- John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh Get Married Hours After Jewelry Robbery
A rep for Stamos confirmed the actor proposed to his girlfriend of two years at his favorite theme park. The proposal included a film that was edited to show romantic moments from Pixar and Disney animated movies, ending with “The Little Mermaid’s” Sebastian saying “just ask the girl.”
After McHugh said yes, Stamos whisked her to Disney’s 21 Royal restaurant where they shared the news and celebrated with their families.
The actor, who was married to model/actress Rebecca Romijn from 1998-2005, has been pretty private about his relationship, but McHugh has been more willing to post about their love.
On October 5, she posted a photo of the two of them at Disney.
“I’ll always be the #Mickey to his…..whatever he feels like wearing,” the caption read on a photo showing McHugh donning Mickey Mouse’s trademark red shorts and black suspenders.
She also wished Stamos a happy birthday in August with a picture of them in bed together having a pillow fight.
“Here’s to growing up, but never growing old,” McHugh wrote. “Happiest of birthdays to my Love! May every year keep getting better and better.”
The couple worked together this year on the short film “Ingenue-ish” which they wrote and Stamos directed while McHugh starred.
McHugh told “Entertainment Tonight” in January that “They say if you can do a film together, you can do anything together.”
“We like to keep our lives private because we’ve seen what relationships in the public eye can be like and we just like our privacy,” she said. “We don’t want the commentary from the masses about what our relationship is or should be. We’re very happy together and we hope to be so for a long time.”
You may also like ...