Duggar Family News: Jinger Duggar Engaged With Jeremy Vuolo?
(Photo : Andy Marlin/Getty Images)
It was only last month that the Duggar family has announced the courtship between Jinger Duggar and former soccer player Jeremy Vuolo, but engagement rumors are already running in the rumor mill. Reports pointed to some photos that suggest the two may already be engaged.
- Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo Reveal the Sex of Their First Baby
- Jinger Duggar And Jeremy Vuolo Announce The Sex Of Their First Child
- It's a Girl! Pregnant Jinger Duggar and Husband Jeremy Vuolo Learn the Sex of Their Baby
- 'It's a big thrill!' Jinger Duggar and her husband Jeremy Vuolo happily reveal they are expecting a baby girl as the mother-to-be shares new image of her growing bump
- Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo Celebrate 1-Year Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Posts
- Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo Reveal the Sex of Their Baby
Jinger and Jeremy Spotted Eating Tacos
The new couple Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo were spotted on a double date with Jessa Duggar and husband Ben Seewald. Fans were quick to point out that Jinger is hiding her hands under the table to conceal her engagement ring. “Notice how she’s hiding her ring finger,” a fan wrote. “That’s what I saw right away too!” another one commented.
While it may not be an intentional action on Jinger’s side, The Inquistr said there are other things that suggest the couple are already engaged. For one, “Jill and Jessa: Counting On” has been renewed for another season and the show is expected to return this summer. Reports say that Jinger and Jeremy will be featured in the spin-off of “19 Kids and Counting.” And what a better promotional topic would there be than the engagement announcement of the two.
Jeremey Vuolo Intends To Marry Jinger Duggar
When a courtship is announced in the Duggar family, it often leads to a marriage. Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo could be married by December this year. After all, Jeremy has the marriage in his mind all this time. In his website, where he shared their love story, Jeremy mentioned the intention of marriage quite several times. Actually, he might have already asked the permission of Jinger’s parents, Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar. He cited a Bible verse which he said, “directs a couple to seek the favor and blessing of a woman’s parents before proceeding with a relationship intended to lead to marriage.”