‘View’ co-host Jedediah Bila is engaged
Congratulations are in order for “The View” co-host Jedediah Bila.
The 38-year-old got engaged to boyfriend Jeremy Scher over the weekend, she announced Monday morning on the ABC show. The proposal, which she says came as a complete surprise, took place at a bed and breakfast.
- EXCLUSIVE: Blindsided! Jedediah Bila is furious over her sudden ousting from The View to be replaced by conservative Meghan McCain as Whoopi rages over the shakeup: 'This is ...
- Co-Host Jedediah Bila Is Leaving 'The View'
- ‘The View’ Co-Host Jedediah Bila Announces Engagement To Longtime Boyfriend Jeremy Scher
- Jedediah Bila Announces Engagement to Jeremy Scher on The View
- Jedediah Bila made a life-changing announcement on ‘The View’
- 'The View' Cohost Gets Engaged At New Hope B&B
- ‘The View’ Hosts Feud: Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg Getting Along Fine Despite Rumors?
- Kelly Clarkson Is Engaged -- See Her Massive Ring!
- Sex didn’t sell: Penthouse mag owner goes bankrupt
- Stephen Colbert Responds to Trump Calling Him a "No Talent" Host | THR News
“Can anyone in the audience see anything different about me?” Bila said before flashing her engagement ring to the audience. “The only sign that something was up was that he’s always late to get ready. I’m always dressed and he’s taking forever, but he was fully dressed an hour early, in the chair like this [sitting up straight]. I was like something’s happening, and I didn’t know what it was, but it was wonderful.”
Bila noted that the engagement ring’s band “is a little big,” but that worked to her advantage, as she was able to spin it around to hide it from prying eyes and cameras.