‘View’ co-host Jedediah Bila is engaged
Congratulations are in order for “The View” co-host Jedediah Bila.
The 38-year-old got engaged to boyfriend Jeremy Scher over the weekend, she announced Monday morning on the ABC show. The proposal, which she says came as a complete surprise, took place at a bed and breakfast.
- 'The View' Cohost Gets Engaged At New Hope B&B
- Co-Host Jedediah Bila Is Leaving 'The View'
- Jeremy Scher: 5 Things On ‘The View’ Alum Jedediah Bila’s New Husband
- The View hosts turn on Jedediah Bila after she defended Trump following Meryl Streep speech
- 'The View' Cohost Gets Engaged At Bucks County B&B
- Stand With Rand!
- Star Jones Doesn't Think Elisabeth Hasselbeck Made Any Sense on 'The View' (Video)
- Meghan McCain joins ABC's The View as newest co-host
- the view
- ‘The View’s Meghan McCain & Ben Domenech Are Married — So Exciting
“Can anyone in the audience see anything different about me?” Bila said before flashing her engagement ring to the audience. “The only sign that something was up was that he’s always late to get ready. I’m always dressed and he’s taking forever, but he was fully dressed an hour early, in the chair like this [sitting up straight]. I was like something’s happening, and I didn’t know what it was, but it was wonderful.”
Bila noted that the engagement ring’s band “is a little big,” but that worked to her advantage, as she was able to spin it around to hide it from prying eyes and cameras.