‘View’ co-host Jedediah Bila is engaged
Congratulations are in order for “The View” co-host Jedediah Bila.
The 38-year-old got engaged to boyfriend Jeremy Scher over the weekend, she announced Monday morning on the ABC show. The proposal, which she says came as a complete surprise, took place at a bed and breakfast.
- Jedediah Bila Announces Engagement to Jeremy Scher on The View
- ‘The View’ Co-Host Jedediah Bila Announces Engagement To Longtime Boyfriend Jeremy Scher
- She's engaged! The View host Jedediah Bila reveals she's accepted a proposal from beau Jeremy Scher as she flashes diamond ring
- Jedediah Bila made a life-changing announcement on ‘The View’
- Co-Host Jedediah Bila Is Leaving 'The View'
- 'The View' Cohost Gets Engaged At New Hope B&B
- ‘The View’ gets roasted by ‘The Five’ for comparing Christians against birth control to the Taliban
- Kevin Hart Engaged to Eniko Parrish -- See The Ring!
- Baghdad killings result in charges
- the view
“Can anyone in the audience see anything different about me?” Bila said before flashing her engagement ring to the audience. “The only sign that something was up was that he’s always late to get ready. I’m always dressed and he’s taking forever, but he was fully dressed an hour early, in the chair like this [sitting up straight]. I was like something’s happening, and I didn’t know what it was, but it was wonderful.”
Bila noted that the engagement ring’s band “is a little big,” but that worked to her advantage, as she was able to spin it around to hide it from prying eyes and cameras.