- Hugh Grant marries girlfriend Anna Eberstein
- Hugh Grant, 57, Marries Longtime Girlfriend Anna Eberstein, 39, After 6 Years Of Dating
- Hugh Grant To Marry At 57
- Hugh Grant & Anna Eberstein Tie the Knot in London!
- Hugh Grant set to marry his girlfriend Anna Eberstein
- Hugh Grant to Marry for First Time at 57 to Longtime Girlfriend Anna Eberstein, 39
- Is Hugh Grant Finally Getting Married at 57?
- Reports: Actor Hugh Grant marries for the first time
- Hugh Grant to Marry Lontime Love Anna Eberstein
- Hugh Grant to marry longtime girlfriend Anna Eberstein
Hugh Grant is officially off the market. According to multiple reports, the Love Actually actor got married to his longterm girlfriend, Anna Eberstein, yesterday in London.
According to Fox News, Eberstein is a Swedish television producer, and her wedding to Grant was revealed when they “were snapped outside the Chelsea Register Office in London, England, with friends and family, just days after their engagement” was announced. The Telegraph has a photo of the happy couple emerging from their intimate wedding, as well as a photo of Grant’s elaborate, jewel-encrusted, wedding ring.
Sources revealed to The Telegraph that “Everybody looked very happy and relaxed, it was obviously an informal occasion with only very close family members present. The group congregated on the steps and Grant stepped in right at the last minute, seemingly in a bid to attract attention.”
Congratulations are most definitely in order!
As The Sun previously reported, Grant and Eberstein’s plan to wed was revealed when an official notice of their marriage was displayed at their local town hall, as per wedding regulations in the United Kingdom.
A source told The Sun, “This is a day none of Hugh’s friends ever thought would come. He… has finally become a family man.”
The actor previously told Howard Stern (via The Telegraph), “Do I think human beings are meant to be in 40-year-long monogamous, faithful relationships? … No.” And he continued: “I think there’s something unromantic about marriage. You’re closing yourself off.” However, it appears that the Cloud Atlas actor has changed his mind.
Grant and Eberstein have three children together.