Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk Engaged?
The Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk engaged rumors surfaced after she was spotted wearing a huge ring on her finger. It has been two years since Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, the Coldplay frontman pulled the plug on their marriage and she is already planning to tie the knot with Brad Falchuk.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Officially Engaged To Brad Falchuck
- Gwyneth Paltrow To Profit Off Wedding?
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuck finally confirm their engagement
- Gwyneth Paltrow confirms her engagement to boyfriend Brad Falchuk
- Gwyneth Paltrow is About to Have a Very GOOP Wedding
- From star-studded, sickly sweet Instagram posts to magazine cover engagements — Gwyneth Paltrow makes us green all with envy
- Gwyneth’s Wedding Bombshell! Ex-Hubby Chris To ‘Give Her Away’ At Secret Ceremony
- Gwyneth Paltrow is engaged! Here's what she might be doing to prep for her wedding
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuck confirm their engagement
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk Confirm Their Engagement
It is also rumored that Martin is likely to receive an invitation to the wedding. The rumors around the duo flamed up after they were spotted in Brentwood at the Goop Gift pop up shop.
According to reports, the rumored couple first met in 2010 on the sets of “Glee.” But they did not come out in the open about the relationship before 2014.
Paltrow arrived at Jay Z’s party with Falchuk, a TV producer, and introduced him as her fiancé to someone. She was also wearing a large ring, that sparked off Gwyneth Paltrow engaged rumours.
“Gwyneth had a huge rock on her wedding finger that caught a few people’s eyes,” a source told The Sun. “Later she was introducing Brad to someone he didn’t know and referred to him as her fiancé.”
The insider added, “She seemed totally loved-up.”
The actress turned up at the Goop Gift pop-up shop in casual loose jeans and a cream turtle neck. A pair of white sneakers completed her casual look for the day, the Mail Online reported.
The Radar Online reported that Falchuk divorced from his first wife in 2013 and has two kids with her.
The divorce with Paltrow was hard on Martin but he remained civil with his former wife. Paltrow and Martin are parents to two kids, Apple, 12 and Moses, 10.
The Radar Online reported that Martin even appears to be a close pal of Falchuk. It is also very likely for him to be invited at the Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk engaged news party.