Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk Engaged?
The Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk engaged rumors surfaced after she was spotted wearing a huge ring on her finger. It has been two years since Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, the Coldplay frontman pulled the plug on their marriage and she is already planning to tie the knot with Brad Falchuk.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Dumped At The Altar?
- Gwyneth’s Wedding Bombshell! Ex-Hubby Chris To ‘Give Her Away’ At Secret Ceremony
- Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Brad Falchuk the 'Epitome of Love & Kindness' in Shirtless Birthday Photo
- Gwyneth Paltrow thanks Brad Falchuk for ‘true happiness’ as she refuses to discuss ‘secret wedding’
- Penny-Pincher Paltrow’s ‘Freebie’ Wedding! Gwyneth Turning Nuptials Into A Cash Cow
- Get Ready for a Goop-Approved Wedding Because Gwyneth Paltrow Is Engaged
- Chris Martin, Dakota Johnson Engaged?
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Rumored Wedding Rehearsal Brings Out A-Lister Pals
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Brad Falchuk Throw A Secret Star-Studded Engagement Party!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Her Kids Are 'Excited' for Her to Marry Brad Falchuk
It is also rumored that Martin is likely to receive an invitation to the wedding. The rumors around the duo flamed up after they were spotted in Brentwood at the Goop Gift pop up shop.
According to reports, the rumored couple first met in 2010 on the sets of “Glee.” But they did not come out in the open about the relationship before 2014.
Paltrow arrived at Jay Z’s party with Falchuk, a TV producer, and introduced him as her fiancé to someone. She was also wearing a large ring, that sparked off Gwyneth Paltrow engaged rumours.
“Gwyneth had a huge rock on her wedding finger that caught a few people’s eyes,” a source told The Sun. “Later she was introducing Brad to someone he didn’t know and referred to him as her fiancé.”
The insider added, “She seemed totally loved-up.”
The actress turned up at the Goop Gift pop-up shop in casual loose jeans and a cream turtle neck. A pair of white sneakers completed her casual look for the day, the Mail Online reported.
The Radar Online reported that Falchuk divorced from his first wife in 2013 and has two kids with her.
The divorce with Paltrow was hard on Martin but he remained civil with his former wife. Paltrow and Martin are parents to two kids, Apple, 12 and Moses, 10.
The Radar Online reported that Martin even appears to be a close pal of Falchuk. It is also very likely for him to be invited at the Gwyneth Paltrow Brad Falchuk engaged news party.