Fernando Verdasco Engaged to Girlfriend Ana Boyer
Tennis – Spanish tennis star Fernando Verdasco is engaged to be married to girlfriend Ana Boyer, according to Spanish website Tikitakas. According to the website, the couple have given an exclusive to the magazine ‘Hola’ in which they recall their engagement.
- Fernando Verdasco Engaged to Girlfriend Ana Boyer
- All aboard the love boat! Enrique Iglesias enjoys a spin on the water with girlfriend of 13 years Anna Kournikova
- Love-Birds Back on Track: Ana Ivanovic has a New Boyfriend, 'Big-Boy' Bastian Schweinsteiger
- Has Ana Ivanovic secretly wed Bastian Schweinsteiger?
- Video: Happy Valentine's Day from your WTA favorites
- Spanish pair ends French resistance while Serena Williams beats heat
- Ana Ivanovic & Bastian Schweinsteiger: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Pronovias’ Bridal Trends: Lace, Back Treatments and Trains
- Tennis stars serving up 'model' code
- HIGHLIGHTS-Tennis-Day two at the Australian Open
Boyer recalls in the interview how Verdasco proposed to her on the beach. “I felt it was time. We were traveling on the beach, and one morning, Fernando asked me to give me a ring.” Verdasco adds in the interview, “I was awake and I felt that it was the moment, and now I am very happy to have taken the step and to think about how we want to do it.” The couple will plan an intimate wedding but the place or date have not yet been decided.
Boyer commented, “We still do not know how the wedding is going to be, we are looking at several options, but we still do not know what it is, what we do think is that we would like it to be intimate.” The two met at a concert by Enrique Iglesias in 2012 and started dating in 2013.
Boyer is the daughter of Isabelle Preysler, whose was earlier married to Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias.