Fernando Verdasco Engaged to Girlfriend Ana Boyer
Tennis – Spanish tennis star Fernando Verdasco is engaged to be married to girlfriend Ana Boyer, according to Spanish website Tikitakas. According to the website, the couple have given an exclusive to the magazine ‘Hola’ in which they recall their engagement.
- Love-Birds Back on Track: Ana Ivanovic has a New Boyfriend, 'Big-Boy' Bastian Schweinsteiger
- Top 10 Off-Court Moments of 2017: Baby boom and wedding fever
- The 9 hottest soccer WAGs of Euro 2016
- The New Hotness: Tennis Love
- Ana Ivanovic & Bastian Schweinsteiger: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Tennis stars serving up 'model' code
- HIGHLIGHTS-Tennis-Day two at the Australian Open
- Pronovias’ Bridal Trends: Lace, Back Treatments and Trains
- Wimbledon wives and girlfriend include Kim Sears, Jelena Djokovic and Bec Hewitt
- Photos: Fashion hits & misses at the Indian Wells Players Party
Boyer recalls in the interview how Verdasco proposed to her on the beach. “I felt it was time. We were traveling on the beach, and one morning, Fernando asked me to give me a ring.” Verdasco adds in the interview, “I was awake and I felt that it was the moment, and now I am very happy to have taken the step and to think about how we want to do it.” The couple will plan an intimate wedding but the place or date have not yet been decided.
Boyer commented, “We still do not know how the wedding is going to be, we are looking at several options, but we still do not know what it is, what we do think is that we would like it to be intimate.” The two met at a concert by Enrique Iglesias in 2012 and started dating in 2013.
Boyer is the daughter of Isabelle Preysler, whose was earlier married to Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias.