- Felicity Jones Debuts Gorgeous Engagement Ring on the Red Carpet
- Stephen Hawking: A life in pictures
- Felicity Jones: 50 Shades of Grey role depends on the film-maker and script
- Theory of Everything star Felicity Jones: 'Awards are a bonus'
- Stephen Hawking: 1942 - 2018
- Movie Sequels 2016: 26 Film Follow-Ups Fans Can Watch In The New Year
- TV Talk Shows: Tuesday, Dec. 24
- As Oscar nominees prepare to dazzle, can YOU tell the £10 charity shop red carpet-worthy dresses from the £800 designer gowns?
- Former Liberal Democrat MP Lembit Opik promises to visit Chris Huhne in prison
Felicity Jones is getting ready to tie the knot with boyfriend Charles Guard.
The “Rogue One” actress, 33, will marry her British commercial director boyfriend after two years of dating,
Though an actress since childhood, Jones’ big break came first in the critically acclaimed indie flick “Like Crazy” in 2011, and again in 2015, when she was nominated for Best Actress at the 2015 Oscars for her role as Stephen Hawking’s wife Jane in “The Theory of Everything.”
She’s since become one of Hollywood’s hottest stars, snagging the role of Jyn Erso in the standalone Star Wars flick “Rogue One.” She also hosted an episode of “Saturday Night Live” earlier this year.
This will be the first marriage for the British actress, who was previously in a relationship with artist Ed Fornieles for 10 years after they met while she was studying English literature at Oxford University.
Jones has always been a sucker for romance, and told The Telegraph in 2014 (while still single) that her ultimate goal was to find a real connection.
“I am definitely romantic and I love romantic stories” she said. “That’s why I keep making romantic movies. It’s funny how seeing a love story never gets boring because it’s the dream, isn’t it? It’s the dream to have a true connection with another human being.”