Eva Herzigova gets engaged
Eva Herzigova has announced she has got engaged.
The Czech supermodel – who is most famous for her iconic “Hello Boys” Wonderbra advertising campaign in the 90s – is to tie the knot with her long-time partner, Italian businessman Gregorio Marsiaj, with whom she has three sons; George, nine, Philipe, six, and Edward, three.
Eva, 44, announced her happy news by sharing an adorable black and white photo of Gregorio cuddling one of their sons, who is teary and is clutching a white blanket on her Instagram page along with the caption: “You are the one! #engaged (sic)”
The blonde beauty was previously married to Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres in September 1996 but they divorced in June 1998.
- That's amore! Wonderbra model Eva Herzigova and fiancé Gregorio Marsiaj swap loving looks during romantic Italian getaway
- Tico Torres and Eva Herzigova
- Nicole Kidman had a jaw dropping moment when she met Tom Cruise
- James Blunt and Camilla Parker Bowles attend high society wedding of Duke Of Wellington's daughter to billionaire financier
- Eva Herzigova at Dior show; Paris Hilton's svelte display
- 'Hello Boys' Eva Herzigova Turns 40
- Eva Herzigova: I Love My Body Pregnant
- Eva Herzigova pregnant with third child
- Eva Herzigova will only marry for her children
- Eva Herzigova and her Boyfriend Gregorio Marsiaj Aboard a Yacht
After that break-up she met Gregorio and their romance blossomed.
Eva first laid eyes on the multi-millionaire when her flight to New York was grounded in Italy and it was love at first sight for the catwalk queen.
She previously said: “I saw him from afar when my plane to New York was grounded in Italy. He caught my attention and it was a beautiful moment – my heart was beating really hard and I couldn’t breathe!”
Discussing why their relationship works so well, she said: “It’s a mystery to me! I think with us it’s chemistry – many little things and many little words at important moments. The fact that we don’t see each other every day saves us, I think! It’s the way he says, ‘Go, go work, we’re going to be together forever.’ It’s that kind of assurance that this is not just some joke relationship.”