Eliza Dushku announces engagement
Eliza Dushku is engaged to boyfriend Peter Palandjian.
The 36-year-old actress took to Instagram on Thursday (15Jun17) to share the happy news with her fans.
The announcement comes as something of a surprise, considering that Eliza has kept her romance with former professional tennis player Peter out of the public eye as much as possible.
- Eliza Dushku Announces Engagement To Peter Palandjian
- Eliza Dushku Debuts Stunning Engagement Ring From Fiance Peter Palandjian
- Eliza Dushku Is Engaged! Actress and Boyfriend Peter Palandjian Share Proposal Photo
- She said yes! Eliza Dushku announces her engagement to businessman Peter Palandjian
- ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ Alum Eliza Dushku Announces Engagement On Instagram
- Peter Palandjian Wiki: Everything You Need to Know about Eliza Dushku’s Boyfriend
- Eliza Dushku celebrates engagement to Boston developer
- Eliza Dushku announces engagement
- Eliza Dushku Announces Engagement
The only time she had shared a picture of Peter on her social media prior to the engagement news was in December (16), as he appeared in a group shot.
The 53-year-old, who has four children from a previous relationship, now works as chief executive of the Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation.
Eliza’s engagement comes after failed relationships with stars including former U.S. basketball player Rick Fox, producer Brent Bolthouse and funnyman Seth MacFarlane.
While Eliza has starred in movies such as Bring It On, it’s her role as Faith in cult TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer that she remains the most famous for.
The programme recently celebrated its 20th anniversary, and Eliza remains incredibly proud of starring as such a strong female character in an industry where those kind of roles are few and far between.
“It’s become clear to me across my 25 plus years in Hollywood, reading female roles, watching what’s out there, that Joss Whedon and Buffy the Vampire Slayer definitely helped set the stage for the powerful female roles and characters we’re seeing today,” she said during a recent interview with America’s Metro newspaper. “I love that my teenage niece can find Wonder Women out there today, I’m going to try and get her to watch Buffy with me someday soon too.”