Law & Order’s Elisabeth Rohm shows off diamond ring as she confirms engagement to California judge
Former Law & Order star Elisabeth Rohm is engaged.
The actress, 45, confirmed her happy news via Instagram on Sunday, posting a selfie showing off her diamond engagement ring.
The lucky man is Jonathan Colby, a judge based in La Jolla, California.
- 'Law & Order' alum Elisabeth Rohm engaged to retired judge
- ‘Law & Order’ Alum Elisabeth Rohm Is Engaged to Judge Jonathan T. Colby
- Elisabeth Rohm shows off stunning diamond engagement ring at special screening of The Oath in LA
- Elisabeth Rohm Roams to Abscam Pic
- Law & Order
- Elisabeth Rohm touts 'Oath' as a 'very gritty, very uncomfortable show'
- Actress Elisabeth Rohm engaged
- Latest Elisabeth Rohm News
- Elisabeth Rohm's Blog: The Real Reason I Took My Daughter on a Road Trip Through Iceland
- Law & Order's Elisabeth Rohm shows off diamond ring as she confirms engagement to California judge
Getting married: Former Law & Order star Elisabeth Rohm is engaged, confirming her happy news via Instagram on Sunday with a selfie showing off her diamond engagement ring
Engaged: The lucky man is Jonathan Colby, a judge based in La Jolla, California
Rohm described her new fiance as ‘the most loving, kind, elegant, generous and extraordinary man!’
In a lengthy Instagram post, she explained: ‘I’ve waited a long time to find My Jonathan. My prayers have been answered.’
She said she had ‘bawled like a baby’ after Colby proposed and was filled with ‘such joy to have found my one true love who I will share my life with forever.’
She added that it was her parents who had first set her up with Colby and she is ‘so grateful to them’.
For his part, Colby, alongside pics of Rohm, wrote on his Instagram: ‘God BLESSED me with the LOVE of the finest woman whom I have ever met …’
In love: Colby popped the question at their home in the upscale oceanfront community north of San Diego a week ago, sharing this photo of himself, his fiancee and his Labrador retriever
‘Such joy’: The actress, 45, described her new fiance as ‘the most loving, kind, elegant, generous and extraordinary man!’
Happy: In an Instagram post, she explained: ‘I’ve waited a long time to find My Jonathan. My prayers have been answered.’ She added they’d met thanks to her parents setting them up
Rohm is most famous for her role as Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn on 85 episodes of Law & Order from 2001 to 2005.
She was previously engaged to director Austin Smithard.
Following their split, she went on to date entrepreneur Ron Anthony Wooster with whom she shares daughter Easton August, who was born in 2008.