Devon Still, NFL Star, and Asha Joyce’s Wedding Featured the Cutest Flower Girl We’ve Ever Seen
- All the Details of Devon Still and Asha Joyce’s Wedding
- The only photos you need to see from Devon Still and Asha Joyce’s wedding
- Devon Still Weds Asha Joyce In Emotional Ceremony
- NFL Star Devon Still & Asha Joyce Marry In Gorgeous NYC Ceremony — Congrats
- Video: Leah Still is flower girl as dad Devon marries Asha Joyce
- With Leah Now In Remission, Devon Still And Asha Joyce Ready For Epic Wedding
- Devon Still and Asha Joyce Are Married – Find Out All the Details on Their Beautiful Ceremony!
- Devon Still wedding registry raises money for pediatric cancer charities
- Texans welcome Devon, Asha, and Leah Still
- Leah Still shows off flower girl look for dad Devon Still's wedding
All eyes are usually on the bride, but at the recent wedding of NFL star Devon Still and his longtime love Asha Joyce, it was the flower girl who totally stole the show! The wedding had been postponed when Still’s six-year-old daughter, Leah, had been diagnosed with stage four cancer, but after successfully beating the disease in March 2015, the little girl was finally able to walk down the aisle with her proud dad and new step-mom. And boy, did she look adorable while doing it! Can’t say that we’re surprised — after kicking cancer’s butt, flower girl duties have got to be a piece of (wedding) cake, right?
“We put off the wedding because my daughter was battling cancer. Now that [the wedding] is officially here, it’s the beginning of our future and the end to a hard time,” the Houston Texans football player told People of his Friday night Manhattan nupitals. “When I saw [Leah] even before the wedding, I got emotional. We’d been waiting for this moment for a long time.” It’s understandable why the groom’s tears were flowing. Leah was simply beautiful in her pale pink tulle flower girl dress, that complemented the bride’s three (yup, three!) wedding day looks: A lace mermaid Pnina Tornai, a champagne ruffled gown by Allure, and a tulle Allison Parris dress. With a wedding venue as iconic as the New York City Public Library, it’s go big or go home!
180 guests filled the Manhattan landmark for the ceremony, which boasted hundreds of white candles and too-sweet vows from the couple. “We made it through the storm. We made it through hell,” Still told his bride, with Leah standing beside him crying tears of joy. “I love my new family,” the flower girl later told the wedding guests. We’re not crying — you’re crying…
The new family of three later celebrated on the reception dance floor, where they performed a groovy dance together to “Uptown Funk.” “I really only had to practice for like one hour,” explained Leah. “But my dad had to practice a lot longer.” Told you this little munchkin stole the show!