Corey Feldman Gets Married After Two-Week Engagement!
Just two weeks after proposing to fiancée Courtney Anne, Corey Feldman is a married man.
- Corey Feldman Marries Courtney Anne In Las Vegas -- See the Wedding Photos!
- Corey Feldman Marries Girlfriend Courtney Anne
- Corey Feldman proposes to Canadian girlfriend Courtney Anne out of fear Donald Trump could deport her
- Corey Feldman’s Engaged: ‘Goonies’ Star Pops Question To Save Girlfriend From Deportation
- PICTURED: Corey Feldman marries in Las Vegas ceremony as his bride Courtney Anne wows in dazzling gold and white dress... just two weeks after getting engaged
- Corey Feldman Marries Courtney Anne in Las Vegas
- Corey Feldman Proposes to Girlfriend Out of Fear Donald Trump Might Deport Her
- Corey Feldman Marries Courtney Anne in Las Vegas a Week After Proposing
- Corey Feldman Marries Girlfriend Courtney Anne in Las Vegas
On Tuesday, the couple wed at Sir Elton John’s FIZZ, a champagne lounge at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Corey, who was “very excited and happy,” confirmed the news to TooFab. He added on Twitter, “C…..I told U all 2Day would b a special 1!”
The wedding came just days after Corey and Courtney celebrated with a joint bachelor/bachelorette party at Paris Las Vegas’ Chateau Nightclub.
As for the nuptials, the two exchanged vows in front of their close friends and family. One wedding guest shared that the vows were “so honest and loving it brought tears to my eyes, and many of the other guests as well.”
For the big day, Courtney wore a Shail K. wedding dress and Corey sported a Pierce Ross tuxedo. During the special occasion, guests enjoyed a vegan wedding cake from Helena Wirth, pre-wedding meals at HEXX and Beer Park, and rides at the Stratosphere.
As part of the fun, a Mannequin Challenge video was even shot!
Earlier this month, when Corey and Courtney got engaged, he told People magazine, “She was very surprised, excited, and started crying. She was surprised because we had both been so anti-marriage since we met. But seeing as she’s Canadian and with [Donald] Trump coming in, we didn’t want to risk being separated by new immigration laws.”