Arrow’ Star Colton Haynes Is Engaged to Celebrity Florist Jeff Leatham
- Colton Haynes and husband Jeff Leatham split six months after October wedding
- Colton Haynes ‘Really Depressed’ Prior To Split From Husband Jeff Leatham
- Colton Haynes’ Estranged Husband Responds To Divorce Filing 6 Months After Wedding
- Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham 'SPLIT six months after glitzy wedding officiated by Kris Jenner'
- Colton Haynes divorce: Actor splits from husband Jeff Leatham after just six months
- Colton Haynes Files For Divorce From Jeff Leatham
- Colton Haynes Files For Divorce After Slamming Jeff Leatham Cheating Rumors
- Colton Haynes Breaks His Silence on Jeff Leatham Split
- Despite Being Blessed By Kris Jenner, Colton Haynes & Jeff Leatham Split After 6 Months
- Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham Split After Six Months of Marriage
Cher helped kick off the proposal with “I got you babe.”
Arrow star Colton Haynes is engaged.
The actor revealed the news via Instagram, posting a photo of him and his boyfriend, famed floral designer Jeff Leatham, kissing on the beach, with the caption, “I SAID YES!!!” Leatham, 46, proposed to Haynes, 28, at Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Los Cabos, Mexico, on Saturday.
Leatham even recruited Cher for the special occasion. The singer was projected on a big screen and started off her pre-recorded message with “I got you babe,” the lyrics from her 1965 hit single with Sonny Bono. She continued saying, “All right, this is for you. You know what it is, you know what you’re supposed to do now. This is gonna be the best thing ever, and you have to call me to tell me how it worked out.” Leatham later shared the video message on Instagram.
The Teen Wolf alum showed his shimmery engagement ring while FaceTiming with his bestie, actress Ally Maki. “MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED!!! This will forever be the best FaceTime call of my life,” wrote Maki. “Overjoyed with love and emotion for my soul mate baby and ride or die on the happiest day of his life. Colt this is the moment!!”
Haynes publicly came out as gay last year and received the Human Rights Campaign’s Visibility Award for inspiring “countless LGBTq young people across the country and around the world to live their lives as their authentic selves,” said HRC President Chad Griffin.
“Overwhelmed by all of the love & support y’all have been sending @jeffleatham & I on our engagement,” Haynes posted on Monday morning. “The fact that so many people love love as much as we do is truly inspiring and I feel so humbled.”