- Scarlett Johansson Using Colin Jost As Her ‘PR Guru’?
- Scarlett Johansson Says She Was 'Surprised' by Colin Jost's Proposal: 'He Killed It'
- Scarlett Johansson Says Colin Jost Channeled This Action Star During His Proposal
- Colin Jost and Scarlett Johansson attend Answer the Call gala
- Scarlett Johansson slays at Marriage Story premiere after lifting lid on Colin Jost proposal
- Scarlett Johansson rugs up in tan coat during a casual date night with fiance Colin Jost in NYC
- Scarlett Johansson recalls Colin Jost’s marriage proposal
- Scarlett Johansson calls Colin Jost's proposal a 'whole James Bond situation'
- Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost Wedding Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Are Engaged
Congratulations are in order for one very elusive couple. According to the Associated Press, Avengers: Endgame star Scarlett Johansson and Saturday Night Live‘s Colin Jost are engaged after dating for two years. It will Jost’s first marriage and Johansson’s third, following relationships with ex-husband Ryan Reynolds and Romain Dauriac, a journalist with whom Johansson shares her daughter Rose.
In the wake of this exciting news, it’s worth wondering how these two crazy kids got together in the first place. Unlike some celebrity couples, ScarJo and Jost kept things fairly low-key, and out of the public eye — though they did make the occasional exception and stepped out together during some of their bigger Hollywood moments. Here’s the timeline on how Johansson and the Weekend Update host went from casual to soon-to-be husband and wife.