- Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost Planning Winter Wedding And A Baby?
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Show PDA While Taking a Beachside Stroll in the Hamptons
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost: Why It Took Them Over 10 Years to Find Each Other
- Scarlett Johansson's First Memory of Colin Jost Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Are Engaged
- Colin Jost Says He Was 'So Scared of Marriage' Before Getting Engaged to Scarlett Johansson
- Avengers: Endgame star Scarlett Johansson has THIS to say about her wedding planning with Colin Jost
- Scarlett Johansson confirms engagement to SNL writer Colin Jost
- How Did Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Meet?
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost are engaged
Congratulations are in order for one very elusive couple. According to the Associated Press, Avengers: Endgame star Scarlett Johansson and Saturday Night Live‘s Colin Jost are engaged after dating for two years. It will Jost’s first marriage and Johansson’s third, following relationships with ex-husband Ryan Reynolds and Romain Dauriac, a journalist with whom Johansson shares her daughter Rose.
In the wake of this exciting news, it’s worth wondering how these two crazy kids got together in the first place. Unlike some celebrity couples, ScarJo and Jost kept things fairly low-key, and out of the public eye — though they did make the occasional exception and stepped out together during some of their bigger Hollywood moments. Here’s the timeline on how Johansson and the Weekend Update host went from casual to soon-to-be husband and wife.