- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost match each other in UGGs as they mask up to grab supplies
- Colin Jost And Scarlett Johansson Calling Quits After Getting Engaged?
- Scarlett Johansson Says Her Love for New York Yankees Is a 'Sore Subject' with Fiancé Colin Jost
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Can't Agree on This "Sore Subject"
- Scarlett Johansson on Why She Fell for Colin Jost: 'What You See Is What You Get with Him'
- Scarlett Johansson Says Baseball Is a ‘Sore Subject’ With Fiancé Colin Jost
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals The One Thing She & Fiancé Colin Jost Do Not Agree On
- Colin Jost & Scarlett Johansson Were Seen Together At A Very Fancy Party
- Colin Jost, Scarlett Johansson are 'in love'
Congratulations are in order for one very elusive couple. According to the Associated Press, Avengers: Endgame star Scarlett Johansson and Saturday Night Live‘s Colin Jost are engaged after dating for two years. It will Jost’s first marriage and Johansson’s third, following relationships with ex-husband Ryan Reynolds and Romain Dauriac, a journalist with whom Johansson shares her daughter Rose.
In the wake of this exciting news, it’s worth wondering how these two crazy kids got together in the first place. Unlike some celebrity couples, ScarJo and Jost kept things fairly low-key, and out of the public eye — though they did make the occasional exception and stepped out together during some of their bigger Hollywood moments. Here’s the timeline on how Johansson and the Weekend Update host went from casual to soon-to-be husband and wife.