UFC Star Cody Garbrandt Engaged to Danny Pimsanguan
Cody “No Love” Garbrandt may have to change his nickname … ’cause he’s engaged!
The UFC star popped the question to his girlfriend, Danny Pimsanguan, in Sedona, AZ on Wednesday — and sealed the deal with a pretty solid diamond ring!
- UFC Champion Cody Garbrandt Engaged to Wet Republic Model
- UFC's Cody Garbrandt: Friend Shot Twice in Vegas Massacre, 'My Wife Was Hysterical'
- Cody Garbrandt Is Living the Dream: How UFC's New Stud Got His Superpower
- Rick Story knew his neck needed help when his girlfriend beat him in arm-wrestling
- UFC 207 Weigh-Ins: Dominick Cruz, Cody Garbrandt Almost Come To Blows
- TSN, RDS and Fight Network New Canadian Home for UFC Content
- Cutting Through The Bullsh*t: UFC 182 Edition
- Popular MMA Fighter Cody ‘No Love’ Garbrandt Reveals His Most Personal Battles
- TSN, RDS & FIGHT NETWORK BECOME THE NEW CANADIAN HOME FOR UFC CONTENT
- Danny Pimsanguan
The undefeated bantamweight champ and Wet Republic model have been dating for over a year now — and they seem to be inseparable based on their social media pages.
Danny posted on social media about the engagement saying, “I’m so happy! We’re engaged!”
Cody called her the “future Mrs. Garbrandt.”