UFC Star Cody Garbrandt Engaged to Danny Pimsanguan
Cody “No Love” Garbrandt may have to change his nickname … ’cause he’s engaged!
The UFC star popped the question to his girlfriend, Danny Pimsanguan, in Sedona, AZ on Wednesday — and sealed the deal with a pretty solid diamond ring!
- UFC Star Cody Garbrandt Engaged to Girlfriend
- UFC Champion Cody Garbrandt Engaged to Wet Republic Model
- Cody Garbrandt Is Living the Dream: How UFC's New Stud Got His Superpower
- Champ Dominick Cruz and contender Cody Garbrandt spar on Twitter
- Former UFC, Bellator Heavyweight Lavar Johnson Arrested for Alleged Assault on Girlfriend
- UFC Fight Night 111: How To Watch Holly Holm Battle Bethe Correia
- UFC's Cody Garbrandt: Friend Shot Twice in Vegas Massacre, 'My Wife Was Hysterical'
- UFC 182 recap: Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier
- Going Viral: The Real George Osborne- Iggle Piggle
- 'UFC 207: Thrill and Agony' video: Gut-wrenching reactions from Ronda Rousey's corner
The undefeated bantamweight champ and Wet Republic model have been dating for over a year now — and they seem to be inseparable based on their social media pages.
Danny posted on social media about the engagement saying, “I’m so happy! We’re engaged!”
Cody called her the “future Mrs. Garbrandt.”