Chris Hardwick and Lydia Hearst Are Married! See the Bride’s Pretty Pink Wedding Dress
Chris Hardwick — stand-up comedian, Nerdist CEO, and Talking Dead talk show host — just wed his sweetheart, actress Lydia Hearst, and according to the bride their love will never die! The cute couple wed in a Pasadena, California ceremony on Saturday and their love of science fiction — and each other, of course! — was obvious throughout their beautiful big day.
- Lydia Hearst, Chris Hardwick’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Chris Hardwick’s Wife Lydia Hearst Breaks Her Silence On Chloe Dykstra’s Abuse Allegations!
- Chris Hardwick's model wife Lydia Hearst defends him against sex assault allegations
- Exclusive: Comedian Chris Hardwick is buying a $5.6M Eagle Rock mansion
- Chris Hardwick & Lydia Hearst Are Married!
- ‘Talking Dead’ host Chris Hardwick marries actress Lydia Hearst
- ‘Talking Dead’s Chris Hardwick Marries Lydia Hearst: She Wears Pink Wedding Dress — Pic
- Lydia Hearst marries Chris Hardwick in a stunning Christian Siriano gown
- It's Official! Chris Hardwick and Lydia Hearst Are Married
“My love for you will never die,” Hearst captioned a zombie-filtered photo of herself and her groom (see below) the night before the nupitals. “I cannot wait to share my life with Chris,” the publishing heiress shared with People magazine. “He’s my love, my partner, my friend, everything!” Well, now she can officially add ‘hubby’ to that list after their weekend wedding!
For the big day, Hearst donned an unconventional and colorful custom wedding dress by Christian Siriano, featuring a layered hem dyed a funky pink hue. Meanwhile, the groom looked dashing in a custom Prada suit. And the bridal party included Hearst’s famous friend, Michelle Trachtenberg. “I could never have envisioned a more perfect wedding day,” the bride said.
After a ceremony filled with red roses, Vanda orchids, and Tardis blue hydrangeas (What? They are sci-fi lovers, after all!), the couple made their way to the reception where guests like actress Yvette Nicole Brown and actor Nathan Fillion were there to celebrate. The wedding party dined on a fabulous four-course meal and traditional wedding cake, but that wasn’t even the sweetest part of the day.
In lieu of wedding gifts, Hardwick and Hearst opted to have guests donate to charity in celebration of their nupitals. “[Lydia] and I are incredibly fortunate people and didn’t feel right taking gifts from anyone,” the groom wrote online. “Our wedding registry instead is a menu of five wonderful charities that we asked our guests to pick any or all of to make a donation toward.” The list of non-profits included St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Operation Smile, GLAAD, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the Best Friends Animal Society, according to E! News.