Cardi B Just Got Engaged to Migos’ Offset in Sweet Public Proposal
Cardi B is making marriage moves!
On Friday, the “Bodak Yellow” chart-topper got the surprise of a lifetime after her boyfriend, Migos’ Offset, dropped a knee and proposed to her on-stage during Power 99′s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia.
- Cardi B Agrees on $10M Deal to Get Back Together With Offset
- Cardi B And Offset Are Breaking Up
- Cardi B and Offset have split — here's a timeline of their whirlwind relationship
- Cardi B Takes the Stage at Jingle Ball, Her First Performance Since Announcing Her Split from Offset
- New Details About Why Cardi B And Offset Broke Up, Including Whether Or Not It's Just A Prank
- Should Cardi B Give Offset Back Her 8-Carat Engagement Ring Worth $500K? Or Nah?
- Why You Might Not Want to Copy Paris Hilton and Cardi B's Engagement Ring
- Cardi B Says She & Offset Have Broken Up
- Offset's Alleged Infidelities: Everything We Know
- Meek Mill on Cardi B Collaboration: I'd Work With Nicki Minaj Only If It Would Be Hit
While fans went wild for the sweet gesture, they had nothing on the beaming rapper, who danced around and screamed in shock and excitement when her beau popped the big question.
She later hugged him after tearfully accepting as he slid a giant diamond sparkler on her finger.
The ring in question, a beautiful 8-Carat diamond pear, was later displayed on Offset’s Instagram stories along with the caption, “She said yes.”
“Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I love you so much,” she gushed alongside a photo of her showing off her ring while dressed in a metallic gold dress.
She continued, “Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me. For giving me advice molding me and loving me.”
The “Lick” star, who shot down engagement rumors just this summer, heaped the praises on her man. “[You're] such an amazing man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented.”