Cardi B Just Got Engaged to Migos’ Offset in Sweet Public Proposal
Cardi B is making marriage moves!
On Friday, the “Bodak Yellow” chart-topper got the surprise of a lifetime after her boyfriend, Migos’ Offset, dropped a knee and proposed to her on-stage during Power 99′s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia.
- Everything we know about Cardi B's fiancé — including how they met
- If Cardi B Is Pregnant, What Does It Mean For Coachella?
- Iggy Azalea Says She Torched Nick Young's Pricey Wardrobe After Split: 'Expensive Doesn't Burn Well'
- Quavo Calls Cardi B His Sister-In-Law In Int'l Women's Day Shout-Out
- Cardi B pregnant, expecting baby July
- Slim and trim! Cardi B shows off svelte figure in fashion snapshot as pregnancy rumors rage
- Who Is Cardi B Dating? What to Know About Her Fiancé Offset
- 5 Times Cardi B And Nicki Minaj's Have Shown They Have Beef
- Cardi B and Offset Are Engaged!
- Cardi B Addresses Offset Engagement Rumors at the VMAs
While fans went wild for the sweet gesture, they had nothing on the beaming rapper, who danced around and screamed in shock and excitement when her beau popped the big question.
She later hugged him after tearfully accepting as he slid a giant diamond sparkler on her finger.
The ring in question, a beautiful 8-Carat diamond pear, was later displayed on Offset’s Instagram stories along with the caption, “She said yes.”
“Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I love you so much,” she gushed alongside a photo of her showing off her ring while dressed in a metallic gold dress.
She continued, “Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me. For giving me advice molding me and loving me.”
The “Lick” star, who shot down engagement rumors just this summer, heaped the praises on her man. “[You're] such an amazing man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented.”