Cardi B Just Got Engaged to Migos’ Offset in Sweet Public Proposal
Cardi B is making marriage moves!
On Friday, the “Bodak Yellow” chart-topper got the surprise of a lifetime after her boyfriend, Migos’ Offset, dropped a knee and proposed to her on-stage during Power 99′s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia.
- N.J. rapper Cardi B gets engaged at Philadelphia concert
- Cardi B Goes Off On The Price Of Cereal On Her Room Service Menu & It’s Everything
- Cardi B will have a red wedding
- Cardi B, Kodak Black perform at Trap Circus music festival in Miami (photos)
- Instagram Gallery: Cardi B's Funniest Moments
- Cardi B and Offset Are Engaged & You Have to See the Ring
- Cardi B and Offset Are Engaged!
- Cardi B and Migos rapper Offset are now engaged
- Cardi B & Offset to Have a Red Themed Wedding: ‘The World is Not Ready For It’
While fans went wild for the sweet gesture, they had nothing on the beaming rapper, who danced around and screamed in shock and excitement when her beau popped the big question.
She later hugged him after tearfully accepting as he slid a giant diamond sparkler on her finger.
The ring in question, a beautiful 8-Carat diamond pear, was later displayed on Offset’s Instagram stories along with the caption, “She said yes.”
“Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I love you so much,” she gushed alongside a photo of her showing off her ring while dressed in a metallic gold dress.
She continued, “Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me. For giving me advice molding me and loving me.”
The “Lick” star, who shot down engagement rumors just this summer, heaped the praises on her man. “[You're] such an amazing man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented.”