Cardi B Just Got Engaged to Migos’ Offset in Sweet Public Proposal
Cardi B is making marriage moves!
On Friday, the “Bodak Yellow” chart-topper got the surprise of a lifetime after her boyfriend, Migos’ Offset, dropped a knee and proposed to her on-stage during Power 99′s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia.
- Is This The Ultimate Cardi B Tattoo?
- Cardi B cuts a demure figure as she slips her famous curves into a head-turning fuchsia pink frock while packing on the PDA with fiancé Offset
- Cardi B to Break Up With Offset Amid Cheating Rumors? Read Cryptic Deleted Tweet
- Cardi B And Offset Have Almost Narrowed Down Their Wedding Song
- Offset Gets Fiancee Cardi B’s Name Tattooed on His Neck
- Cardi B And Migos' Offset Get Engaged In Onstage Proposal 2017 In Review
- Offset Gets a Cardi B Tattoo on His Neck
- Chicago’s King Yella Goes Off On Cardi B’s Fiancé, Exposes Offset Threats
- When will Cardi B’s album be released? Everything you need to know
- Offset Gets Cardi B’s Name Tatted On His Neck
While fans went wild for the sweet gesture, they had nothing on the beaming rapper, who danced around and screamed in shock and excitement when her beau popped the big question.
She later hugged him after tearfully accepting as he slid a giant diamond sparkler on her finger.
The ring in question, a beautiful 8-Carat diamond pear, was later displayed on Offset’s Instagram stories along with the caption, “She said yes.”
“Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I love you so much,” she gushed alongside a photo of her showing off her ring while dressed in a metallic gold dress.
She continued, “Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me. For giving me advice molding me and loving me.”
The “Lick” star, who shot down engagement rumors just this summer, heaped the praises on her man. “[You're] such an amazing man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented.”