Recent Articles on Affordable Dream Wedding
- Oregon’s Affordable & Award Winning Pioneer Wedding Venue.
- Best Low Cost Wedding Ideas: DIY Themed at an Award Winning Venue
- The Hubbard Pioneer Chapel & Wedding Venue Celebrates the Church Building’s Historic 125th Year.
- What makes a Wedding Special how does a Bride Plan for such an event making to make her wedding an Affordable Dream Wedding
- Oregon’s Affordable & Award Winning Pioneer Wedding Venue.
- Affordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel – Best of the Willamette Valley 2020 Winner!AFFORDABLE DREAM WEDDINGS AT HUBBARD CHAPEL in the countryside of Hubbard, Oregon. BEST OF THE WILLAMETTE VALLEY 2020 WINNER!!! ALSO ..Voted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal COVID-19 pandemic was unexpected in 2020. We are soon to end this year and we are still dealing with all the […]
- How Has Coronavirus Changed Many Types of Oregon Events in 2020 Such as Weddings?BEST WEDDING VENUE – THE WILLAMETTE VALLEY 2020 WINNER Voted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal UNSTEADINESS: The feeling and puzzlement that most couples are having around the world as they are planning a wedding in 2020. Due to this current crisis the world is experiencing, […]
- Affordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel – Best of the Willamette Valley 2020 Winner!…also voted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Oregon’s Salem Statesman Journal. The Best of the Willamette Valley contest opened in February 2020. Today was the day that the City of Salem announced all of the many categories with the two winners for each of these categories. What a nice […]
- Planning Your Wedding in the Midst of Coronavirus in OregonVoted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal As this worldwide pandemic seems to be finally slowing down, many brides-to-be and their fiances are asking, “is it time to plan our wedding now?” It is a quandary facing many future brides and grooms whether or not to […]
- Planning and Re-planning Weddings During the COVID Crisis in OregonVoted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal. Durig the fall and winter of 2019 there were many engagement party celebrations around the world and planning began for future weddings that would be happening in 2020. The thoughts of today are not of counting the days til […]
- Continue to Plan for Your 2020 Wedding Even If the Virus Has Made Us Stop Planning til the World is Healthy AgainVoted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal. The pandemic coronavirus is affecting every individual in the world in some way. It has impacted our future weddings as couples make their wedding plans. Every couple is trying to decide on unanswered questions for their wedding day during […]
- Wedding Plans for 2020 -Now the Wedding Season is About to Begin – Where is the Best Place in Oregon to Have Your Wedding Celebration?Voted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal. Choosing your wedding venue is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make during your planning process for your wedding day. Whereas, for some weddings it may be the most expensive decision for that day as well. So this decision […]
- When and Where Shall Our 2020 Wedding Day Celebration Take Place? An Affordable Price with Your Budget in Mind Here in OregonCongratulations! You’re engaged? You now have an engagement ring on your finger, for which you have been waiting for many years. When and where shall our Wedding day celebration take place? This is a question that may be in your thoughts right now. Family and friends will be asking you this question until you make […]
- Is Valentine’s a Great Time to Propose to Your Sweetheart for Marriage in Oregon?For many couples, Valentine’s Day is about your relationship with your sweetheart rather than trying to impress them with fancy items like flowers, dinner and chocolates. If you are thinking of proposing to your sweetheart on the number one romantic day of the year it will be a day you both will never forget. Have […]
- Deciding Your Wedding Day in the New Year 2020, Along with Picking Your Venue at an Affordable Price in OregonWe are now in the year of 2020 which has a lot of significance to dates that fall on a Saturday throughout the year. It is pretty easy to remember 2020 as the year you were married. It does have a nice sound to it when you think in the future of saying “I was […]
- Affordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel – Best of the Willamette Valley 2020 Winner!
Category Archives: Low Cost Wedding Oregon
Fox Nation Host Tomi Lahren Engaged To Brandon Fricke!
Brittany Snow has found her (pitch) perfect match! The actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, February 19, to announce that she’s engaged to boyfriend Tyler Stanaland.
NASCAR’s Kyle Larson Marries Longtime Girlfriend Katelyn Sweet
Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher are engaged Eddie Murphy is engaged to his pregnant girlfriend Paige Butcher.
Tuf Cooper wins All-Around, gets engaged at NFR It was midsummer when Tuf Cooper started realizing he had a chance to win the all-around title at the National Finals Rodeo.
Royal Wedding! Lady Gabriella Windsor, Prince Harry’s Cousin, Is Engaged to Thomas Kingston Hopefully, the royal family saved the decorations from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding and will do so again after Princess Eugenie’s upcoming nuptials, since they’ll soon … Continue reading
Fox Sports host Joy Taylor engaged to former NBAer He shoots, he scores. On Sunday, “The Herd’s” Joy Taylor announced she and former NBA star and coach Earl Watson got engaged.
Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images Eliza Dushku is a married woman! The 37-year-old actress announced she married businessman Peter Palandjian on Aug. 18 with a sweet Instagram post on Sunday. Dushku shared romantic wedding photos, also revealing her stunning backless wedding … Continue reading
Ric Flair’s Wedding Was as Bonkers As You Might Expect Ric Flair got married for a fifth time in a spectacle definitely worthy of the over-the-top pro wrestling icon known as “The Nature Boy.”