It’s A ‘Glee’ Wedding: Becca Tobin And Zach Martin Get Married! Couple Say Vows In Front Of Many ‘Glee’ Alums
Lea Michele called Becca Tobin and Zach Martin’s union a “Glee” wedding as many of the former cast of the hit series were there to celebrate with the couple. Becca Tobin and Zach Martin tied the knot in front of their friends and family.
- ‘Glee’ star Becca Tobin finally shared photos of her wedding dress and she looks so beautiful
- Glee cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding
- ‘Glee’ Stars Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz Reunite At Becca Tobin, Zach Martin’s Wedding [PHOTOS]
- The Glee Cast Had a Full-On Reunion at Becca Tobin's Wedding
- Becca Tobin gets engaged
- SEE IT: 'Glee' cast reunites at Becca Tobin's Winter wedding in Wyoming
- Gleeks rejoice! Lea Michele hosted an engagement party for "Glee" co-star Becca Tobin, and there's pictures
- ‘Glee’-union! Cast Reunites For Becca Tobin’s Wedding (PHOTOS)
- There’s a “Glee” wedding happening this weekend and Lea Michele is sharing so many reunion photos!
- 'Glee' Cast Reunites at Becca Tobin's Winter Wedding
Becca Tobin and Zach Martin had a white wedding as their friends posted photos on their social media account enjoying the marriage at a snowy place. Accordingly, the two tied the knot at the Amangani hotel in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, E! News reported.
Lea Michele posted snaps from the evening before the marriage and the morning hours before the ceremony. The girls also snapped a photo of them in white robes as they prepared for Becca Tobin and Zach Martin’s marriage. Jenna Ushkowitz also posted photos from the event.
Some of the “Glee” co-stars of Becca Tobin who made it on her special day area Dante Russo, Jane Lynch, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Meg Doyle, Michael Hitchcock, and Matt Hodgson. Metcalfe’s fiancée, Cara Santana, was also in the wedding. Jane Lynch actually officiated the wedding ceremony.
Becca Tobin played the role of Kitty Wilde on “Glee” for two seasons of the hit FOX series. Reports say that the actress wore a strapless Odylyne the Ceremony wedding gown. It had a lace-trimmed veil with it. The groom, on the other hand, wore a black tuxedo.
Becca Tobin shared in a recent interview that not her nor Zach Martin wanted to see how each other looked so the first time that she walked down the aisle was the only time he saw her wearing the dress and him wearing his tuxedo. She also shared in the interview with Brides that they love doughnuts so much that guests got to enjoy that instead of the traditional cake, Entertainment Tonight reported.
Becca Tobin announced her engagement on her LadyGang podcast with co-hosts Jac Vanek and Keltie Knight back in May. Before the wedding, Lea Michele also helped Becca Tobin celebrate her engagement party before officially being Mrs. Zach Martin.